"Fox reported the facts, as they came in."

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
"Fox reported the facts, as they came in." - and made fools out of conservatives everywhere, including here at USMB.

especially kwc who posted first along with Dante -- who had it right on his first post. Dante knows better than to rely on FOX News.

Rush to report US health ruling trips up CNN, Fox - WSJ.com

Who had it right?

Bloomberg News and The Associated Press were the first reporting the news — correctly, at 10:07 a.m. EST — that the court upheld most of Obama's health care overhaul and a mandate that nearly every American have health insurance. They were followed by Reuters and the SCOTUSblog.

The New York Times made a point of tweeting that reporters and editors were analyzing the decision and would write when comfortable it had the nuances correct, and tweeted the news first at 10:20 a.m.

CNN apologized for its error, saying that it "regrets that it didn't wait to report out the full and complete opinion" that upheld the mandate requiring virtually all Americans have health insurance. A Fox executive, however, said "Fox reported the facts, as they came in."

---

I hope I remember to not link to FOX News. Can't rely on them. :laugh2:

Last edited:
obamausmbcon.png

USMB Right wingers like 'conservative conman' even had the audacity to say the truth was false because FOX News said it was.

:lmao:

conman says "incorrect it was struck down"

Last edited:
acaobamacareunconstitut.png

FOX News bots report false news on USMB threads and then hide the fact and lie about it, but we have ways...

:lmao:

Lovebears' thread is titled: Supreme Court: "Individual mandate UNCONSTITUTIONAL"

Dante's thread was titled: "Breaking News: Obamacare Law of The Land" - before it was merged into a FAUX Thread.

Fancy that. USMB could have a thread with factual headline. But Lovebears jumped the gun and then had an edit "Supreme Court. Individual mandate"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back