Fox puts together a killer poll asking who is more respectfull of women

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fox Crap News put together a poll asking this simple question and they though they could go to the bank on it. nope, Bill Clinton 55% and the leader of their hate party Trump 35% were supported by women. Well that didn't work, so they put together a panel of regressive women and they sat around telling the world that the way Trump treats women is OK. You absolutely wouldn't believe the clown act that they put on. The one I loved is trying to correlate/align somehow what Bill Clinton did with other women and her, they thought that they could do that by saying Hillary called the women names. I wonder if any of these cow girls that Fox put on the panel ever had their man go out on them, behind their backs. I have to wonder what they said under the circumstances.
If you want to watch a News broadcaster that Politifact found only tell the truth 40% of the time.Fox Crap News is just for you then.

You probably just missed the first word in the header Fox Crap News. Let me see what should a person use in google to find this out" Poll Says Bill Clinton More Respectful of Women Than Donald Trump"

Forum List

Back