Fox Psychologist Ablow: Gingrich’s Cheating Suggests He’ll Be A Strong President

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Ablow insisted he was not moralizing, that he was focusing on what Gingrich’s behavior might mean “for the country, not for the future of his current marriage.”

So here’s what Ablow concluded:

Gingrich was so irresistible to three women (two of whom fell for whim while he was already married) that “I worry more about whether we’ll be clamoring for a third Gingrich term, not whether we’ll want to let him go after one.”

Because Gingrich delivered “incredibly painful truths” to two wives, “I can only hope Mr. Gingrich will be as direct and unsparing with the Congress, the American people and our allies. If this nation must now move with conviction in the direction of its heart, Newt Gingrich is obviously no stranger to that journey.”

The fact that his children from his first marriage “judge him 10 out of 10” is evidence that Newt is the “one who actually was aligned with their best interests.”

Finally, Ablow came to this gushing verdict: “So, as far as I can tell, judging from the psychological data, we have only one real risk to America from his marital history if Newt Gingrich were to become president: We would need to worry that another nation, perhaps a little younger than ours, would be so taken by Mr. Gingrich that it would seduce him into marrying it and becoming its president. And I think that is exceedingly unlikely.”

Fox Psychologist Ablow: Gingrich

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You can't make this shit up!

I wonder what psychologists said about the Clinton "bimbo eruption squad"? They didn't have to address it because the liberal media supported any sleazy democrat?

deflect deflect deflect!

:rofl:

It's hilarious to think about all those "VALUES" voters, you know, voting for ole Open Marriage Newt...

People who want to be leaders often have the need to be dominant to the point of having the feeling of being "owed" deference in all areas, including sex. Gingrich seems to have that attitude in spades. That's not to say the Commentator is right. Having that attitude doesn't prove you're a good leader. It only shows you have one of the attributes of SOME good leaders, i.e. the "attitude" is seperate from the "strength" of the man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back