Fox polling has President up even after.....

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
..... Romney's Lyin' Ryan VP Pick :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

(I say "Fox polls" because its Razmussen :eusa_drool: )

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
Sunday, August 19, 2012

This is the lowest level of support for Romney since March. So far, in the month of August, support for both Romney and Obama has stayed in a very narrow range between 43% and 47%. See daily tracking history.

Romney is supported by 86% of Republicans, while Obama gets the vote from 84% of Democrats. The president has a 10-point edge among unaffiliated voters.

Obama also has the lead in the Rasmussen Reports Electoral College Projections. This includes new numbers from Florida, Wisconsin and Ohio.

:mm:

Last edited:
There hasn't been much in the way of real national polls (aside from these daily trackers) since the first week of the month. I would assume we'll be seeing some from some of the usual national polling outfits this week.

Seeing a 4-point swing in Obama's direction in the Ras daily tracker following the Ryan pick is interesting but it'll be good to get a little additional perspective.

Rasmussen is a trusted poll, even democrats think so (when it goes their way).

..... Romney's Lyin' Ryan VP Pick :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

(I say "Fox polls" because its Razmussen :eusa_drool: )

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
Sunday, August 19, 2012

This is the lowest level of support for Romney since March. So far, in the month of August, support for both Romney and Obama has stayed in a very narrow range between 43% and 47%. See daily tracking history.

Romney is supported by 86% of Republicans, while Obama gets the vote from 84% of Democrats. The president has a 10-point edge among unaffiliated voters.

Obama also has the lead in the Rasmussen Reports Electoral College Projections. This includes new numbers from Florida, Wisconsin and Ohio.

:mm:

From the link:

Electoral College

Obama: 247 - Romney: 206 - Toss-up: 85

403706160.jpg

Forum List

Back