Fox poll: IRS more popular than tea party movement

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

It's not just that people don't know what the tea party movement is. The net favorable rating (favorable minus unfavorable) of the IRS is +11% (49%/38%) compared to +2% for the tea party movement (36%/34%).

Tea Baggers: The gift that keeps on giving....to the Democrats!
Yes, Democrats (IE teabaggers, all with Barry's balls on your chins) are gifts to yourselves, because in your little bubble you only think, see and hear what they tell you too, and happily go along.

BTW, its no shock big government stooges of Daily Kos, a web site dedicated to licking the dingleberries off Barry's ass would like the IRS more then a protest movement against their god. :lol:

no friggen chit. well said my dear, well said.
the DailyKos.:rofl:

Yes, Democrats (IE teabaggers, all with Barry's balls on your chins) are gifts to yourselves, because in your little bubble you only think, see and hear what they tell you too, and happily go along.

BTW, its no shock big government stooges of Daily Kos, a web site dedicated to licking the dingleberries off Barry's ass would like the IRS more then a protest movement against their god. :lol:

Don't interrupt Va, she's trying to find posts where I support the results of polls.... :eusa_shhh: She's gonna be a while.

Actually I am not. I am not computer literate enough to know how to search for your old posts. There. I said it. Happy?

No, an apology would have been the grown up response.

Actually..... if you do check, you will find posts from me ridiculing the use of polls - along with the use of media articles as 'evidence'. You made a fool of yourself by accusing me personally of that kind of crap. You even went so far as to CAPITALIZE the YOU. I hope you feel doubly stupid....

Firstly for using a Fox Poll because it was politically expedient.

and

Secondly for making a false accusation.

Fool.

Oh Nose!

How will we ever compete?

Do we have any chance to win the Governorship of a blue state like NJ?

No doubt the Kennedy Seat is a lock to stay in Democrat hands, what with tea party so unpopular and all

See you in November!

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

It's not just that people don't know what the tea party movement is. The net favorable rating (favorable minus unfavorable) of the IRS is +11% (49%/38%) compared to +2% for the tea party movement (36%/34%).

Tea Baggers: The gift that keeps on giving....to the Democrats!

Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeee, I wonder how you are gonna feel when one of those 16,500 NEW IRS AGENTS that they had to hire to enforce OBAMA care shows up at your door asking you to show proof of your health insurance or be fined????:lol::lol::lol:

Pffft, a proud servant like him would happily offer the IRS agent a handjob to go with his proof of insurance ........

Forum List

Back