FOX panel melts-down over Trumpian stuff, Rivera threatens fists...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437350631.611433.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437350641.944740.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437350656.945169.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437350670.661713.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437350685.028199.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437350692.003111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, this is sweet revenge:

I d Knock You Out Right Now Fox Cuts To Break As Geraldo Threatens Co-Host

A Fox News panel got very personal very fast during The Five on Monday, with one co-host resorting to calling for the control room to end the madness after Geraldo Rivera threatened to get physical with another co-host.

The panel was talking about Donald Trump’s efforts to highlight the recent killing of Kate Steinle, who was allegedly killed by an undocumented Mexican immigrant already deported five times for felony convictions. The case has become a flashpoint, and an important element of Trump's aggressive campaign against illegal immigration.

The squabble began with Jesse Watters praising Trump for tapping into the “red-blooded American bloodstream,” with his fiery comments about undocumented immigrants, which he said resonate with a public tired of watching a “skinny community organizer” president run the country.

Rivera provided the spark for the show’s powder keg, chiding Watters for his “disrespectful” description of President Obama and saying Trump backers are “exploiting the misery of that family” by buying into the candidate’s talking points about Steinle’s killing.

“Trump, who is my friend, is going to learn that immigration is like a cheap drug. You get a big bang, a real quick high, and a very long hangover,” Rivera said.

It got worse after that.....

Poor FOX. Breaks my heart.

Geraldo's an ass. I remember when he had his nose broken on his show. I saw the newspaper report when I was in Morocco and i thought to myself, "couldn't happen to a nicer guy!"

He was giving better than he got. You could see him off to the side wailing on one of them.

The video I saw shows Geraldo attacking a guy from behind. And he gets his nose broken even after he launches a rear attack. That's pretty sad.

A Fox News panel got very personal very fast during The Five on Monday, with one co-host resorting to calling for the control room to end the madness after Geraldo Rivera threatened to get physical with another co-host.

The panel was talking about Donald Trump’s efforts to highlight the recent killing of Kate Steinle, who was allegedly killed by an undocumented Mexican immigrant already deported five times for felony convictions. The case has become a flashpoint, and an important element of Trump's aggressive campaign against illegal immigration.

The squabble began with Jesse Watters praising Trump for tapping into the “red-blooded American bloodstream,” with his fiery comments about undocumented immigrants, which he said resonate with a public tired of watching a “skinny community organizer” president run the country.

Rivera provided the spark for the show’s powder keg, chiding Watters for his “disrespectful” description of President Obama and saying Trump backers are “exploiting the misery of that family” by buying into the candidate’s talking points about Steinle’s killing.

“Trump, who is my friend, is going to learn that immigration is like a cheap drug. You get a big bang, a real quick high, and a very long hangover,” Rivera said.

Geraldo's an ass. I remember when he had his nose broken on his show. I saw the newspaper report when I was in Morocco and i thought to myself, "couldn't happen to a nicer guy!"

He was giving better than he got. You could see him off to the side wailing on one of them.

The video I saw shows Geraldo attacking a guy from behind. And he gets his nose broken even after he launches a rear attack. That's pretty sad.

You're not watching close enough. The chair that's thrown at the beginning of the fight is what breaks his nose, then he goes after the guy who threw the chair in the brown and white flannel shirt.

Synth is right on this one. A flying chair got Rivera's nose.

I'm not sure what was the bigger crime on that day: the brawl on TV, or those unbelievably ugly 1980s hairdos and those clothes.

:eek:

How did we survive the 80s????

The only thing that's funny is watching you have a porous conversation with yourself. Personally, I like to see genuine emotion.

The only thing that's funny is watching you have a porous conversation with yourself. Personally, I like to see genuine emotion.

That made absolutely no sense at all.

Are you taking the proper levels of Trump-hine this morning?

:lol:

fox is going to have to change or die
Yep....become more like MSNBC and lose viewership up the ass.

Sure glad you aren't in charge of Fox programming.

Even the liberals don't watch MSNBC... They all watch FOX. :)

Faux News has about 2 million viewers a day. ABC, NBC, and CBS news each has 7-8 million viewers a day. Yeah, everyone's watching Faux.

:cuckoo:

And yet it still bugs the shit out of you that anyone hears anything but the leftist song and dance, now that cracks up the shit out of me

I'm not sure what was the bigger crime on that day: the brawl on TV, or those unbelievably ugly 1980s hairdos and those clothes.

We should have a show with all of the Black Panthers, Skinheads, and Islamic Fundamentalists on the same stage.

Equal time for racists. yuh know...

We should have a show with all of the Black Panthers, Skinheads, and Islamic Fundamentalists on the same stage.

Equal time for racists. yuh know...

Hey, bud, how are you? Sleep well? No more grumpy-grumpies??

:D

He's a former professional athlete and Rivera is a scrawny old man with a big mouth. I can guess which is closer to you.
Gulf Coast League? The lowest rung on the minor league ladder?

What's the highest level you've ever competed in any sport, Mary?
Irrelevant to whether Eric Bolling is a fatass.

Answer the question, Mary.

..................crickets...

fox is going to have to change or die
Yep....become more like MSNBC and lose viewership up the ass.

Sure glad you aren't in charge of Fox programming.

Even the liberals don't watch MSNBC... They all watch FOX. :)

Faux News has about 2 million viewers a day. ABC, NBC, and CBS news each has 7-8 million viewers a day. Yeah, everyone's watching Faux.

:cuckoo:

And yet it still bugs the shit out of you that anyone hears anything but the leftist song and dance, now that cracks up the shit out of me

LOL That's what the voices tell you anyway so you feel better. Go with it.

Forum List

Back