Fox News

We have troops dying over seas, people unemployed here, $xxxx in escalating debt, blah blah....etc, etc..... and these guys want to waste time with THIS?

Do I have the talking point down correctly?
Obamaturd is a waste of time and space.

So only those on the left can dislike Christian Bale and Christian Slater?

Is that who the two guys are in your avie? I guess it is supposed to be a joke, but it fails......and it sends a totally different message......except I have a hunch it sends the message you really want to send.

Who did you think it was? Two random guys?

Yeah, my avatar is great at weeding out those who are looking for things to complain about and want to be the victim.

Honestly, the one that is supposed to be Slater looks like a young George Bush. Bale, I had no idea. I'm sure at a normal size, they are recognizable. Avie size, not so much. Victim? Ha! The avie says more about the ass you are than anything else.

Is that who the two guys are in your avie? I guess it is supposed to be a joke, but it fails......and it sends a totally different message......except I have a hunch it sends the message you really want to send.

Yeah, my avatar is great at weeding out those who are looking for things to complain about and want to be the victim.

Honestly, the one that is supposed to be Slater looks like a young George Bush. Bale, I had no idea. I'm sure at a normal size, they are recognizable. Avie size, not so much. Victim? Ha! The avie says more about the ass you are than anything else.

Awwww, someone is butt hurt because he is a shining example of the type of person my avatar is meant for. So sorry you're the "poor victim". Booo hoooo.

Awwww, someone is butt hurt because he is a shining example of the type of person my avatar is meant for. So sorry you're the "poor victim". Booo hoooo.

Your reading comprehension seriously sucks assmunch. Wear a helmet when you are out and about, mkay?

RDD > View attachment 18419

Last edited:

Your reading comprehension seriously sucks assmunch. Wear a helmet when you are out and about, mkay?

View attachment 18419

Cry about it some more.

Too bad they don't have the numbers in the Senate to make an impeachment stick.

The Senate doesn't have the consitutional power to impeach the preisdent.

And by the way impeachment only requires 51% vote in the house. How come the Republicans haven't started the impeachment hearing yet?

Too bad they don't have the numbers in the Senate to make an impeachment stick.

The Senate doesn't have the consitutional power to impeach the preisdent.

And by the way impeachment only requires 51% vote in the house. How come the Republicans haven't started the impeachment hearing yet?

You didnt read that right, he said make impeachement stick, ie conviction.

Idiot!!!

Idiot!!!

I know, right!

How dumb is that guy??!

Forum List

Back