Fox News

obama is being sued over the appointments he made to the NRLB when the senate was still in session. It's not impeachment. It's to set aside his illegal executive order.

Seems like he has circumvented the constitution every chance he got. What about Czars, not insisting on a budget, etc?

Exactly. Exec Orders out the wazoo?

What did he say? Oh yeah...

Obama Once Again Declares He Wants to Circumvent Congress

Is Obama Circumventing Congress to Restrict Political Speech?

As long as the real,legal vote count is made without liberal fraud.

And why Statists oppose Voter ID Law...they can't win any other way.

So the kind of fraud at the polls which would be stopped by Voter ID is so rampant it is swinging national elections, eh? Have any evidence to support that extraordinary claim?

We have troops dying over seas, people unemployed here, $xxxx in escalating debt, blah blah....etc, etc..... and these guys want to waste time with THIS?

Do I have the talking point down correctly?

so you're fine with circumventing the constitution?

Wonder what the fare will be at the next white house dinner?
shepherd or spitz?
collie?

At 35G's a plate, it damned well better not taste like Shih Tzu.
:lol:

ogeatdog.jpg

That would make a great avatar.:lol: What's Frank using these days??:D

We have troops dying over seas, people unemployed here, $xxxx in escalating debt, blah blah....etc, etc..... and these guys want to waste time with THIS?

Do I have the talking point down correctly?

Except your side is avoiding those topics.

:)

What is "my side"?

Anyone that calls out your bullshit is a democrat to you?

Don't know if you're a Democrat or not, but there is no doubt your on the left. Your avie tells the world that. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...........

What is "my side"?

Anyone that calls out your bullshit is a democrat to you?

Don't know if you're a Democrat or not, but there is no doubt your on the left. Your avie tells the world that. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...........

So only those on the left can dislike Christian Bale and Christian Slater?

Is that who the two guys are in your avie? I guess it is supposed to be a joke, but it fails......and it sends a totally different message......except I have a hunch it sends the message you really want to send.

So only those on the left can dislike Christian Bale and Christian Slater?

Is that who the two guys are in your avie? I guess it is supposed to be a joke, but it fails......and it sends a totally different message......except I have a hunch it sends the message you really want to send.

Who did you think it was? Two random guys?

Yeah, my avatar is great at weeding out those who are looking for things to complain about and want to be the victim.

Forum List

Back