Fox News = WWE?

Hey there Shallow Skeeve.

BTW, saw that your thread bashing me was closed to me after I responded. What's the matter you soggy pussy, scared to let people respond to your bullshit?

hey pig boy,, I didn't close it.. am I a mod? You izz a dumb Pig Person.. vewy DUmb

No, you didn't close it, but I'd be willing to bet that you got someone to close it to me.

Coward.

Oh for pity's sake, do a reach around for charity.

All mass media is, much like the WWE, sleazy and histrionic. Fox isn't the only one.

So the obvious choice for liberals was to put a dike up against a major news outlet. Any wonder they had to sell? Take your cows and moo somewhere else.

So the obvious choice for liberals was to put a dike up against a major news outlet. Any wonder they had to sell? Take your cows and moo somewhere else.

It would be interesting to see Maddow debate the Fox News Bimbos

My money is on Maddow

They won a court case for firing employees who refused to lie in a story by proving to a judge that news can lie under our laws.

Thats actually quite sad. To mean they are turning into the unfunny Onion. I mean there viewers are just oblivious to reality and its quite sad. I know Glenn Beck and Hannity are going to spin stories. But even their hard news spins stories. Its like Entertainment tonight and the National Enquirer put together.

Oh and just because you have ratings doesn't make the shit they report true.

They won a court case for firing employees who refused to lie in a story by proving to a judge that news can lie under our laws.

Thats actually quite sad. To mean they are turning into the unfunny Onion. I mean there viewers are just oblivious to reality and its quite sad. I know Glenn Beck and Hannity are going to spin stories. But even their hard news spins stories. Its like Entertainment tonight and the National Enquirer put together.

Oh and just because you have ratings doesn't make the shit they report true.

New Fox News Motto

"Fair and balanced" OUT
"Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story" IN

You almost gotta laugh. CBS used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election and the left seems to think that was fine. The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, CNN and George Soros left wing think tanks to give ammunition to the left wing blogs and yet the pop culture educated fools whine about FOX. Here's a tip, Oprah has her own network.

Rather quit after that.

Who quit after saying that President Obama was a Marxist?

Who quit after saying that FOX didn't organize tea party rallies?

Who quit after lying about ACORN?

Who quit after saying President Obama was spending 200 million dollars a day in Mumbai?

The ACORN thing pisses me off. I mean that kid is a crinimal who did that "investigative reporting" when they never fact checked what happened. The fact the staff reported on the incident and were smart to befriend said pimp to possible break up the postitution ring and to indict more.

But no they help black people so they are not worth fact checking. What racists.

You realize that Fox is a right wing propaganda network though, right? I mean it's silly to bitch about propaganda while you're consuming propaganda. Just because the chicks are hotter, just because the ratings are higher, just because it's confiming your bias, don't make it nothing but propaganda.

and they are alone?

No, but why defend them if it's all propaganda? Makes no sense.

I defend just about anyone how gets the shit beat out of them by the members of that sect. of the lame left MSM Hit squad..and I don't mean you in particular, as I don't even know how you really feel, I am just answering your remark……

but the likes of RW et al beat the crap out of Fox on almost a pathological basis, cool, I beat the crap out of the NY Times and cbs et al, BUT I will surface an issue in particular and I will debate that and their coverage on its merits...AND at the end of the day I know and have never ever made any bones about the media incl. fox, talk radio etc……….they are all skewed.

Whats annoying and dishonest is, is some folks here have a sliding scale of; values , truths, and objectivity, ergo- a lack integrity and a set of malleable beliefs depending on WHO or WHAT they are discussing......example via analogy; they believe that 20 members of say either the nbc abc cbs newsroom are more objective and employ greater journalistic professionalism, ethics, objectivity etc. then any 20 at Fox.....

In short; their shit doesn’t stink but everyone else’s does. Not here, not now, not ever.

I have been thinking about this alot lately, but there are a lot of similarities.

1. The only people that don't believe either is fake and a waste of time are the people who watch it.

2. Create storylines to rile up the audience (Vince McMahon turns on Triple H; Tulsa is trying to kill Christmas by changing parade name from Christmas to Holiday Parade).

3. Before the main events, have pretty women to entertain the simpletons in the audience and acting dumber than they actually are. For example:

fox-news-anchor.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D480

WWE Divas:

30rs283.jpg1.png

I mean the comparison is so similar its scary.

so i take it you watch both of them?.....

I have been thinking about this alot lately, but there are a lot of similarities.

1. The only people that don't believe either is fake and a waste of time are the people who watch it.

2. Create storylines to rile up the audience (Vince McMahon turns on Triple H; Tulsa is trying to kill Christmas by changing parade name from Christmas to Holiday Parade).

3. Before the main events, have pretty women to entertain the simpletons in the audience and acting dumber than they actually are. For example:

fox-news-anchor.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D480

WWE Divas:

30rs283.jpg1.png

I mean the comparison is so similar its scary.

You left out one thing...

Their audience demographic is almost exactly the same.

Forum List

Back