Fox News = WWE?

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
I have been thinking about this alot lately, but there are a lot of similarities.

1. The only people that don't believe either is fake and a waste of time are the people who watch it.

2. Create storylines to rile up the audience (Vince McMahon turns on Triple H; Tulsa is trying to kill Christmas by changing parade name from Christmas to Holiday Parade).

3. Before the main events, have pretty women to entertain the simpletons in the audience and acting dumber than they actually are. For example:

fox-news-anchor.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D480

WWE Divas:

30rs283.jpg1.png

I mean the comparison is so similar its scary.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRn-COuenU&feature=autoplay&list=PLF23215A57A06C1A2&index=49&playnext=1[/ame]

American Trolling League
Rejected

We regret to inform you that your submission has been rejected. Your trolling is simply not up to ATL standards. USMB requires all trolls to be registered with the ATL and to have current ATL certification to ensure quality. In accordance with the Terms of Use and applicable rules, regulations, and standards, you are ordered to CEASE AND DESIST your activities until you are able to meet ATL standards and acquire certification.

Sincerely

James Beukema
Master Poe, American Trolling League

PS: I recommend Democratic Underground (DU)if you are looking for unregulated territories where you might ply your trade without the need to meet ATL standards.

Fox News long ago gave up being a legitimate news network in favor of news entertainment

They have defined what their audience wants and gives it to them. So far it has been tremendously successful

I have been thinking about this alot lately, but there are a lot of similarities.

1. The only people that don't believe either is fake and a waste of time are the people who watch it.

2. Create storylines to rile up the audience (Vince McMahon turns on Triple H; Tulsa is trying to kill Christmas by changing parade name from Christmas to Holiday Parade).

3. Before the main events, have pretty women to entertain the simpletons in the audience and acting dumber than they actually are. For example:

WWE Divas:

30rs283.jpg1.png

Awwww, sorry no one wants to keep watching a bunch of lying kooks and hags on those other left wing propaganda "news" networks......

WWE Divas:

30rs283.jpg1.png

Awwww, sorry no one wants to keep watching a bunch of lying kooks and hags on those other left wing propaganda "news" networks......
You realize that Fox is a right wing propaganda network though, right? I mean it's silly to bitch about propaganda while you're consuming propaganda. Just because the chicks are hotter, just because the ratings are higher, just because it's confiming your bias, don't make it nothing but propaganda.

They won a court case for firing employees who refused to lie in a story by proving to a judge that news can lie under our laws.

WWE Divas:

30rs283.jpg1.png

And Obama is really Superman. :lol:

FOX has the hottest chicks and the most minorities in front and on the payroll. The also, constantly have both cons and libs on thier shows.

msn, etc, can't make those claims.

You almost gotta laugh. CBS used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election and the left seems to think that was fine. The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, CNN and George Soros left wing think tanks to give ammunition to the left wing blogs and yet the pop culture educated fools whine about FOX. Here's a tip, Oprah has her own network.

FOX is not news.

If a far left kook like you says so, it must be true......... :eusa_liar:

Yep.

It's Republican/Conservative Propaganda.

For Republicans/Conservatives..by Republicans/Conservatives.

Have you ever watched? I think you have.

So you must know that FOX is far more balanced than msn and more balanced than the rest. B/c you know they bring on liberals to offer counter points, and the rest just pat each other on thier backs as they talk down about conservatives.

Forum List

Back