Fox news wants Bob beckel fired for telling Bolling to stop hitting him with f-bomb

tererun

Rookie
May 19, 2012
carolinas
Bob Beckel drops f-bomb while threatening Fox News co-host | The Raw Story

o if you read the story and the link it seems beckel was saying some things and bolling wanted him to shut up. So in the spirit of debate Bolling hit him, which even he admits was a hard hit. Now Beckel gets mad and tells Bolling to stop with a f-bomb and a threat. Now fox wants to fire the man who was hit because he was so out of control to drop an F-bomb.

So i guess it is the position of fox news that physical violence is a part of debate when you do not like what another person is saying? If this were any other business and you hit another employee you would find yourself fired very very fast, and possibly find yourself arrested and charged with assault. Instead at Fox the hitting is OK and promoted, but saying fucking makes them cry.

So what do you think, should anyone be fired or charged with assault for this?

o if you read the story and the link it seems beckel was saying some things and bolling wanted him to shut up. So in the spirit of debate Bolling hit him, which even he admits was a hard hit. Now Beckel gets mad and tells Bolling to stop with a f-bomb and a threat. Now fox wants to fire the man who was hit because he was so out of control to drop an F-bomb.

So i guess it is the position of fox news that physical violence is a part of debate when you do not like what another person is saying? If this were any other business and you hit another employee you would find yourself fired very very fast, and possibly find yourself arrested and charged with assault. Instead at Fox the hitting is OK and promoted, but saying fucking makes them cry.

Sounds like something you would do.

I think you should be charged for hit and run.

Beckel's been begging Fox to fire him for months for his foul mouth.
If it's any consolation, Eric Bolling has also literally saved Bob's life with the Heimlich so I'm guessing Bob's willing to give him a pass on the slug.
Bob's issue is his ginormous mouth and his inability to keep it clean on-air.
Not Fox's fault nor Bolling's.

It will be a real shame if potty mouth is shit canned as he does such an outstanding job of illustrating liberal idiocy.

No.

But you should be charged for impersonating an a-hole for making up "Fox news wants Bob beckel fired..." Nothing of the sort was stated in the linked story. You made it up because you're a lefty idiot who doesn't like Fox. Childish, but that's what you clowns do.

Bob Becklel works for Fox News who doesn't need a reason to fire him. Although his foul mouth is getting a bit tiresome. Beckel is like any other liberal, gets pushed into a corner where he really can't defend democrats and resorts to profanity.

Bob Becklel works for Fox News who doesn't need a reason to fire him. Although his foul mouth is getting a bit tiresome. Beckel is like any other liberal, gets pushed into a corner where he really can't defend democrats and resorts to profanity.

Bolling is a punk bitch that does what right wingers do when best when they don't agree with you, they resort to violence. Beckel had every right to put that POS in his place for doing so.

Beckle is at his best when he's talking about when he was a drunk and a drug addict. It's the only time he knows what he's talking about.

If he only cursed out Bolling, one might say Bolling deserved it. But he curses out any guest that appears too. I've been hoping they get rid of him for a long time.

Bob Beckel is a CLOWN. I have never been able to figure out why Fox News hired him in the first place.
There are PLENTY of washed-up leftist operatives who can step right in for Beckel. Maybe hire some former "Air America" radio loser to take Beckel's place?
Bob Beckel has been GREAT for comic relief. If he is fired, I'm sure he can get hired on as a campaign manager for some left wingnut. He did such a bang-up job as Walter Mondale's campaign manager back in '84. LMAO!

Hey Katz, here's proof of the truth in your statement:

Bolling is a punk bitch that does what right wingers do when best when they don't agree with you, they resort to violence. Beckel had every right to put that POS in his place for doing so.

There's a serious question of whether Beckle has returned to drinking and using. Mostly because he finds a way every day to point out that he's not drinking and using. Right after he dropped the F-bomb on a guest of the Hannity show, he pointed out that he was no longer drinking or using. He sounded a bit guilty as if he was, and now denying it.

I know! Look at that violence at the OWS gatherings. Damn Conservatives!

There's a serious question of whether Beckle has returned to drinking and using. Mostly because he finds a way every day to point out that he's not drinking and using. Right after he dropped the F-bomb on a guest of the Hannity show, he pointed out that he was no longer drinking or using. He sounded a bit guilty as if he was, and now denying it.

I've also noticed whenever drinking or drugs come up on the show he goes into cheerleader mode like he's bragging.
I spent a couple years on the road singing in a band back in the day. Good times at the time but I've grown up since then and though there were plenty of crazy times I look back on and smile about, I'm not that guy anymore (thank God or I'd likely be dead) and would be more embarrassed than proud to let everyone know about some of those escapades.

Vandalism, shootings. Yeah, those conservatives!

Oh wait.

Left wing gay activists.

I hope Beckel doesn't get himself shit canned. I rarely, RARELY, agree with that guy, and often times the arguments he makes don't approximate anything remotely logical. I will, however, give the guy this: Beckel, despite being hardcore liberal, isn't a purely partisan prick like most of the dumbshits hosting/co-hosting shows on FOX and MSNBC. The guy is consistent to his values, skewed as they may be in my opinion, and I can respect that.

Also, I'm a bit of a potty mouth my God damn self. I could never be offended by a guy who drops F bombs on TV when someone pisses him off. . . shit, I can relate. I would even go so far as to say that I find Beckel's perioidic outbursts and disclosure of past debauchery endearing. He's a real person and he's not afraid to admit it.

Good luck to that leftist nutjob, honestly.

Bob Beckle might be loads of fun at a party, but not so much on national television.

He should be replaced by someone more intelligent. Beckle cannot debate anything, Juan Willians and even Alan Colmes are much better at representing liberals.

I hope Beckel doesn't get himself shit canned. I rarely, RARELY, agree with that guy, and often times the arguments he makes don't approximate anything remotely logical. I will, however, give the guy this: Beckel, despite being hardcore liberal, isn't a purely partisan prick like most of the dumbshits hosting/co-hosting shows on FOX and MSNBC. The guy is consistent to his values, skewed as they may be in my opinion, and I can respect that.

Also, I'm a bit of a potty mouth my God damn self. I could never be offended by a guy who drops F bombs on TV when someone pisses him off. . . shit, I can relate. I would even go so far as to say that I find Beckel's perioidic outbursts and disclosure of past debauchery endearing. He's a real person and he's not afraid to admit it.

Good luck to that leftist nutjob, honestly.

I agree with you, Bickel as much as I disagree with him, is an honest liberal and I like his fire. I also think Hannity respect him as do other Republicans.

Oh wait.

Left wing gay activists.

Happens all the time. There has been what, about 5 bombings, arson, shootings on mosques in the past few months? The massacre in WI by a hard right wing neo-nazi,..

The hard right is based on hate and violence.

Oh wait.

Left wing gay activists.

Happens all the time. There has been what, about 5 bombings, arson, shootings on mosques in the past few months? The massacre in WI by a hard right wing neo-nazi,..

Do you have links to all those stories?

Oh wait.

Left wing gay activists.

How many people do you know cause an accident because of their bumper sticker like teterun?

I like Bob Beckel, but he has to control that temper. I like the arguments he makes at times although some are just plain liberal diatribes, what can you expect. We are losing the hero in this story and that is Eric Bolling who took the brunt of the mishap saying it was his fault. Of course it wasn't, but it was a nice gesture. Assault???? Oh geez!

Forum List

Back