FOX News vs the State Run Media

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRcV_ARr-I4]Fox News lables Foley a Democrat - YouTube[/ame]

It's really quite silly IMO how lefty idiots continually demonize Fox, Rush, etc. and their audiences while folks on the left do the exact same thing from the opposite end of the political spectrum by watching MSNBC or listening to left leaning radio personalities, etc.

We're right and you're wrong is about how it boils down for such fools.

It's called the Hypocrisy of the Left! I mean, Ed Schultz? Let's get a grip here.

"The rest"? What "rest"? CNN is biased left? On what planet? Yes, MSNBC has a few shows by left leaning talking heads...and gives Joe Scarborough a 3 hour time slot. What "lefty" as a three hour time slot on Fox?

Survey says... turn off everything but NPR...

Fox News Viewers Worst-Informed, NPR Listeners Best-Informed

Again LMAO.

NPR?? Oh the NPR that fired Juan Williams, a lefty, because he didn't tow their lefty line as good as he should have?? That NPR??

Oh brother. If you listen to NPR and think they are unbiased then your one blind dude.

Again. LMAO.

The proof is in the pudding. The Williams fiasco has nothing to do with their reporting. Turn off Fox. It makes you less informed.

The proof is in the putting. You bet.

Willams didn't tow the PC lefty line so they canned him.

I like Williams and always have. I find him to be pretty well balanced as a reporter and opinion person. Can't say the same for others in NPR.

Turn off NPR. It makes you less informed.

It's really quite silly IMO how lefty idiots continually demonize Fox, Rush, etc. and their audiences while folks on the left do the exact same thing from the opposite end of the political spectrum by watching MSNBC or listening to left leaning radio personalities, etc.

We're right and you're wrong is about how it boils down for such fools.

Precisely.

You are not smart enough to make sense. Please stfu and leave.

If one ever wanted to know why I have Franco on ignore that incoherent response is all you will ever need to see why.

OK, a diagram for the lame brained...

Fox etc tells the truth? Ridiculous.

Their listeners are brainwashed, known around the world as Ugly Americans, They are the dupes of greedy rich idiot Republicans. Look at my signature below for examples, in the third paragraph, of lies repeated often on the Pub Propaganda Machine. All together, they form an off the wall alternate universe for idiot haters.

:lol:Lies repeated often? HaHa. The left just hates it when the truth is being brought to them. I wouldn't be supprised if when they watch the news they don't turn the volume up. It scares them too much.

the whole PPM* is retarded...QED

*Pub Propaganda Machine

:DJust like the typical lefty. When they can't point the finger at Bush...or they can't yell THATS RACIST...they have to convert to name calling. Its the only stratagy they have left.

Just goes to show how low they have become. I really like when it comes out. Keep up the good work though...it really makes for a good laugh.

Typos aren't lies. And they ain't typos.
An occasional anomaly would be a typo. A consistent pattern -- not so much. You couldn't make an entire wall-sized poster out of typos.

Need to see it again? I don't blame you-- I never get tired of it either:
2115076-foxnewsstupid.jpg

Let's all just remember -- it's their critics who have the agenda. Fox Noise should be free to fabricate what it wants.

An occasional anomaly would be a typo. A consistent pattern -- not so much. You couldn't make an entire wall-sized poster out of typos.

Let's all just remember -- it's their critics who have the agenda. Fox Noise should be free to fabricate what it wants.

You can post that all you want to, it doesn't actually prove anything.

Typo's = lies to you?

Congratulations, you've successfully refreshed your idiocy status.

And you can avoid reading it all you want to; ditto. Unfortunately it exists.
You asked the question in the OP; you got the answer, documented. If you can't handle the answer, then don't ask the question. :D

You asked the question in the OP; you got the answer, documented. If you can't handle the answer, then don't ask the question. :D

Hey nitwit, I read it, nothing on there proves your point. Care to point to something on it? You can't simply post a bunch of stills and make any stupid claim about them you want to. try to make some kind of sense dumbass.

Hey nitwit, I read it, nothing on there proves your point. Care to point to something on it? You can't simply post a bunch of stills and make any stupid claim about them you want to. try to make some kind of sense dumbass.

Oh poster, please.

"Whitehouse (R) 50 / Chafee (D) 39%"
"Lamar Alexander (D)"
"Sen. John McCain (D-AZ)"
"Mark Foley (D-FL)"
"Arlen Specter (D)"
"Mark Sanford (D)"

Read 'em and weep .... dumbass.

For a guy who claims not to watch Fox Noise you're expending a hell of a lot of energy shilling for it. Now why would you do that?

Want more? I have an archive. Say the word.

Forum List

Back