Fox News urged Gen. David Petraeus to run for president in 2012

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
How do you like them apples?

Petraeus for president? Fox

Fox News chairman Roger Ailes wanted Gen. David Petraeus to run for president in 2012.

Ailes, former campaign adviser to Richard Nixon, sent a Fox News contributor to Afghanistan in the spring of 2011 to deliver the message to Petraeus, the Washington Post's Bob Woodward reports. The recently disgraced director of the Central Intelligence Agency was then commander of U.S. and allied forces in Kabul.

Fox News must of been foaming at the prospect of having a great influence in the White House and the US military in 2012 via a Petraeus presidency. Scary indeed.

im pretty conservative and like fox news etc but even before his problems i thought (like i didi with colin powell) that talk of him as president was ludicrous. Whats so funny is no one knows anything about this guy really as it relates to the presidency and with all due respect to those who served in the middle east etc, what he did (whatever that is) doesnt make him eisenhower or grant or even teddy roosevelt or john tyler probably.

its a joke.

im pretty conservative and like fox news etc but even before his problems i thought (like i didi with colin powell) that talk of him as president was ludicrous. Whats so funny is no one knows anything about this guy really as it relates to the presidency and with all due respect to those who served in the middle east etc, what he did (whatever that is) doesnt make him eisenhower or grant or even teddy roosevelt or john tyler probably.

its a joke.

Its the new trend. You dont need any experience.

Forum List

Back