Fox News Tucker Carlson Comes Out Of Closet As Putin's Useful Idiot

Trumpublican's believe Russia\Pootybear and his Trumpybear puppet more than they believe the US Intelligence Services. They appear to be more than willing to embrace Russia's Corruption practices to win the next election cycle.

Why did Putin's More Flexible Cock Sleeve Macaca Joe Obama order US Intel to stand down against Russia 2016 hack on our democracy?

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

Try reading your own link.

"Daniel added that “it’s not accurate to say that all activity ceased at that point.” He and his staff “shifted our focus” to assisting state governments to protect against Russian cyberattacks against state and local election systems.

But as for his work on developing cyber deterrence measures, “those actions were put on a back burner and that was not the focus of our activity during that time period.”

Instead, Obama officials chose another course of action after becoming frustrated that Republican leaders on Capitol Hill would not endorse a bipartisan statement condemning Russian interference and fearful that any unilateral action by them would feed then candidate Donald Trump’s claims that the election was rigged."

How does that decision square with embracing Russia's corrupt practices?

LOL.

Another Russia Russia Russia dupe.
Screen+Shot+2019-11-23+at+10.57.31+AM.png

Trumpublican's believe Russia\Pootybear and his Trumpybear puppet more than they believe the US Intelligence Services. They appear to be more than willing to embrace Russia's Corruption practices to win the next election cycle.
Screen+Shot+2019-11-24+at+9.39.00+AM.png

During Tucker Carlson Tonight, Carlson said former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter took millions of dollars from a Ukrainian energy company and accused him of corruption, while opining that President Donald Trump was unfairly facing an impeachment inquiry for asking Ukraine's president to investigate a legitimate concern of wrongdoing by the Bidens.

"Now, I know Hunter Biden, I actually like Hunter Biden, but that's totally corrupt and you know it. Why is it worse to ask about it than it is to do it?" Carlson said, referring to Trump and Hunter Biden respectively.

"Because people are dying on the front lines," said former adviser to the Clintons, Richard Goldstein. "You think it's a joke."

Carlson continued: "Why do I care? Why do I care what's going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? And I'm serious."

Goldstein said he would tell Carlson why, but the Fox News host reiterated his stance.

"And I'm serious. Like, why do I care? And why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which I am," Carlson said.

Tucker Carlson repeatedly says he's rooting for Russia and "I don't care" about conflict with Ukraine

Just as I predicted, pied piper Donald Trump has led the rube herd all the way into the far left cave.

" I will bend over to hand Crimea to Vlad"

maxresdefault.jpg

And at the end of his hour when he was talking to Hannity he stated that he was joking.
So you admit Bowtucker was LYING when he said he was "SERIOUS. or do you admit he was LYING when he said he was joking?"

"And I'm serious. Like, why do I care? And why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which I am," Bowtucker Carlson

Good thing Trump refused to arm Ukraine with Javelin AT Missiles, which are very effective against Russian armor.

Oh wait! That was Putin's cock-sleeve
Javelins are only effective against Russian armor if they are allowed to be used against Russian armor, but "Putin's cock-sleeve" Tramp will not allow the Javelins to be used on the front lines against Russian armor, lying Russia-loving scum like you left that part out!!!!

Gee what a surprise, NOT! Another FAKE QUOTE from the lying scum Right!

It's what he really meant by "more flexible" and tell Vlad he doesn't even have to get me a reach around
I will let the Russian propagandist who programmed you to answer you:
October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

During Tucker Carlson Tonight, Carlson said former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter took millions of dollars from a Ukrainian energy company and accused him of corruption, while opining that President Donald Trump was unfairly facing an impeachment inquiry for asking Ukraine's president to investigate a legitimate concern of wrongdoing by the Bidens.

"Now, I know Hunter Biden, I actually like Hunter Biden, but that's totally corrupt and you know it. Why is it worse to ask about it than it is to do it?" Carlson said, referring to Trump and Hunter Biden respectively.

"Because people are dying on the front lines," said former adviser to the Clintons, Richard Goldstein. "You think it's a joke."

Carlson continued: "Why do I care? Why do I care what's going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? And I'm serious."

Goldstein said he would tell Carlson why, but the Fox News host reiterated his stance.

"And I'm serious. Like, why do I care? And why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which I am," Carlson said.

Tucker Carlson repeatedly says he's rooting for Russia and "I don't care" about conflict with Ukraine

Just as I predicted, pied piper Donald Trump has led the rube herd all the way into the far left cave.

The only useful idiot of Putin around here is YOU.
Nah.. He's not that useful.

Wow. The best you poor tards can come up with is, "Nu-uh! You are!" :lol:

With all the practice you've had, you should be a better loser .

View attachment 291753
I'm a proud Never Trumper. And when the day comes that you will be trying to convince your friends you never really liked Trump, you won't be able to look yourself in the mirror for following such an obvious huckster and Putin's useful idiot.

It's what he really meant by "more flexible" and tell Vlad he doesn't even have to get me a reach around
October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

Obama let Putin take the Crimea and didn't do dick about it.

Obama let the ChiComs militarize the South China Sea and didn't do dick about that either.

Obama gave his Jihadist brothers all the real estate from Aleppo to Baghdad

Trump inherited a massive, world class clusterfuck from Flexible Macaca Joe Obama

KeepShitting?

Lmao

I’ll just say checkmate and move on....

So you can't answer my questions.

You truly are a sad fucker.

BTW I knew that the one about god would leave you struck dumb.

Below is the post

That little thingy that looks like this ? Means it’s a question

Go at it coward

Do I have a problem with it?
No

No I think it’s natural...no..but I understand you probably do

Actually why didn’t you ask that question to Jethro?..he uses the term gay in a pejorative way every morning

LOL.

Another Russia Russia Russia dupe.
Screen+Shot+2019-11-23+at+10.57.31+AM.png

Remember when Ears said, “the 1980s are calling to ask for their foreign policy back?” What has happened to the left since then? Why are they pushing for war with Russia, by a bogus bull shit? Have they lost their minds?

October 3, 2007

Obama let the ChiComs militarize the South China Sea and didn't do dick about that either.

Trump inherited a massive, world class clusterfuck from Flexible Macaca Joe Obama
The GOP majority tied The Great Obama's hands on all of that.

October 3, 2007

LOL! All Obama could do was spy on a Presidential candidate, he was completely powerless to do anything else

October 3, 2007

LOL! All Obama could do was spy on a Presidential candidate, he was completely powerless to do anything else
Obama didn't spy on pathological liar Tramp.

October 3, 2007

Obama didn't spy on pathological liar Tramp.

The fuck he didn't

Forum List

Back