Fox News: Trump's Favorite News Network...Caught Red Handed With Fake News

Not a single Trump supporter has made a meaningful post in this thread.

I guess I should have expected as much.
-------------------------------------------------------- the whole thread is meaningless , FOX fecked up , its no big deal Lew !!

If it were CNN there would be 50 pages by now of Trump supporters calling for them to be shut off the air.

Trump even tweeted a week or so ago that NBC and CNN should have their licenses questioned for fake news. Fox fucked up BIG TIME. He needs to call them out as well for it then.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and saying it is no big deal just shows how fucking clueless you are... of course if anyone didn't already know that by now.
----------------------------------------------- morning , aren't you supposed to be at 'screwl' Lew . Anyway , this issue is a silly and unimportant issue that YOU lefties can get worked up about and thats it . FOX fecked up , they made a mistake i reckon and i ASSUME that they have apologized and its nothing more than that Lewdog .

Last edited:
That's not fake news.

So its Fox's fault they were lied to? Gotcha.

Your liberalness is shining through. Don't blame the liar, blame the one that didn't catch the lie.

You gotta love liberals. That's a special way of thinking unique to the left.

Do you put ANY blame on the guy that lied? Any at all? Or do you think he's a wonderful person? Hell, being a good liar would make him a great liberal. Maybe you guys could nominate him for president in 2020. He's already got the most important part of the job down.

Yeah! How is a News Agency supposed to verify the claims they put on TV?!

:banana:

if i am correct , FOX just fecked up , probably apologized and thats the END of it in my opinion C.C. .

if i am correct , FOX just fecked up , probably apologized and thats the END of it in my opinion C.C. .

The fact you said this, proves you never read a single article posted in this thread, otherwise you'd know that Fox News hasn't done what they should have so far.

The fact you said this, proves you never read a single article posted in this thread, otherwise you'd know that Fox News hasn't done what they should have so far.
----------------------------------------------------- its not an important issue Lew .

------------------------ original post --- Pro-Trump ‘War Hero’ Featured on Fox News Never Actually Served in War --- --- lying Seal guy admits to lying Lew li ------------------------------------------------------------ lying pretend Seal guy admits to lying --- FAKER! Man admits he lied to Fox News about Navy SEAL service ---
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- here you go LEW --- reread the links from your original post Lew !!

and like i said , its a silly issue Lew , shows how silly YOU lefties are , imo LewDog !!

I mean I can't stand CNN but if CNN had put someone on who lied about their credentials I would not blame CNN for that.

The difference between the right and left, with the left, its ALWAYS someone elses fault.

Forum List

Back