Fox News to Unemployed: Try Cannibalism to see you through...

R

rdean

Congress Nixes Extension of Unemployment Benefits - Fox Business Video - FoxBusiness.com

Fox News to Unemployed: Try Cannibalism to see you through... - San Diego Unemployment | Examiner.com

To which Payne responded: “Faced with going hungry or homeless they will find a job..they will create a job...they will create opportunities because..Guess what? cuz [sic] when the first Americans landed here...there was nothing. Some of them froze to death, some of them resorted to cannibalism ... but they made it...”

You know what this reminds me of?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U[/ame]

My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed.
You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better.

S.C. Republican's Plan: Starve the Poor So They'll Stop ''Breeding''

What the right wing says and what they say they mean is so confusing.

Wow the lefties totally twisted what this guy said.What I got from it was people way back when faced with death chose survival and what happened to Americans when things get tough now in the present.Ed Shultz said this guy said the unemployed should eat people to survive...

Are the left just telling lies because they have no argument or do they just not understand when people speak English....

lol

last thing I would want to eat on the planet would be a liberal.

bazooka barf comes to mind.

I'd rather roast rats. Squirrel is excellent so rats cant be bad.

I have a better idea. Let's put them on Government Health Care so they can decide who lives and dies based on recommendations from Death Panels.

Oh wait, that's already being done.

I have a better idea. Let's put them on Government Health Care so they can decide who lives and dies based on recommendations from Death Panels.

You're right. By Republicans in Arizona. Don't believe me?

Do a search, "republican death panels in Arizona" and pick the news organization you believe the most.

Do a search, "republican death panels in Arizona" and pick the news organization you believe the most.
Do a search, "Paul Krugman Death Panels" and pick the news organization you believe the most.

Bush is more popular than Obama.

Do a search, "Paul Krugman Death Panels" and pick the news organization you believe the most.

Bush is more popular than Obama

Among Republicans. But of course, they believe Obama took a 200 million dollar a day trip to Asia so how smart could they be? 6% baby, 6%.

Don't tell me to do a search. You post a link. I love reading wacko right wing sites. I could never find them on my own.

You made me go look it up:

I said something deliberately provocative on This Week, so I think I’d better clarify what I meant (which I did on the show, but it can’t hurt to say it again.)

So, what I said is that the eventual resolution of the deficit problem both will and should rely on “death panels and sales taxes”. What I meant is that

(a) health care costs will have to be controlled, which will surely require having Medicare and Medicaid decide what they’re willing to pay for — not really death panels, of course, but consideration of medical effectiveness and, at some point, how much we’re willing to spend for extreme care

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/death-panels-and-sales-taxes/

The difference in Arizona was those people had already been approved. Then that promise "withdrawn" by Republicans. Because they took that valuable time away from sick people, they pretty much signed their "death warrants". But hey, what can you expect from Republicans. Do they really value human life? It's a Republican leader who said, "If you feed the poor, they'll breed".

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't tell me to do a search. You post a link. I love reading wacko right wing sites. I could never find them on my own.

You made me go look it up:

I said something deliberately provocative on This Week, so I think I’d better clarify what I meant (which I did on the show, but it can’t hurt to say it again.)

So, what I said is that the eventual resolution of the deficit problem both will and should rely on “death panels and sales taxes”. What I meant is that

(a) health care costs will have to be controlled, which will surely require having Medicare and Medicaid decide what they’re willing to pay for — not really death panels, of course, but consideration of medical effectiveness and, at some point, how much we’re willing to spend for extreme care

Death Panels and Sales Taxes - NYTimes.com

The difference in Arizona was those people had already been approved. Then that promise "withdrawn" by Republicans. Because they took that valuable time away from sick people, they pretty much signed their "death warrants". But hey, what can you expect from Republicans. Do they really value human life? It's a Republican leader who said, "If you feed the poor, they'll breed".

And?

I for one am not too scared to ask why that is a silly statement :confused:

Maybe the poor should learn to keep their pants on, or at least learn how to not get pregnant when they cant even feed themselves w/o gov't assistance.

Why is that such a bad thing?

Oh.... I forgot.... you get more gov't cheese with more mouths to feed. :eusa_whistle:

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

We need to get this under control or we will all be poor together! (Trickle up poverty)

See the lies the idiot cons will lap up.

Why don't you read up on Dr Zeke Emanuel's research then come back and tell us who's lyin'.

Oh.... I mean his actual research, not what MSNBC or Media Matters tell you.

Last edited:
If you really don't want the poor to breed, you'd make contraception a sacrament and abortion a rite of passage.

The poor love rituals that offer meaningfulness to their lives.

Forum List

Back