FoX News, to Obama..Thanks Buddy

If you think that's something good on FOX News, you're delusional.

This whole "Obama v. Fox News" thing is kinda like your parents telling you as a 10-year-old that you can't watch R-rated movies. But you're so curious that you secretly watch one some day when they're not home.

So sour, those grapes...:lol:

Since the Obama Administration, Democrats and other assorted nuts began the, "War On Fox News" their ratings have rose 10%...:D

If Fox News gives awards out for increased ratings, this will would be the first Obama actually earned, it brings a tear to my eye it's just .....it's just......so.......ah.... heartwarming.

Pro-Con: Has the fracas with the White House been good for Fox News ratings? - KansasCity.com

Nothing like lying your way to the top! Good job, Faux News! Never let the turth get in your way!:clap2:

turth? are you calling obama a turth? is that akin to a turd?

Since the Obama Administration, Democrats and other assorted nuts began the, "War On Fox News" their ratings have rose 10%...:D

If Fox News gives awards out for increased ratings, this will would be the first Obama actually earned, it brings a tear to my eye it's just .....it's just......so.......ah.... heartwarming.

Pro-Con: Has the fracas with the White House been good for Fox News ratings? - KansasCity.com

And let's not forget gun manufacturers. Obama has been their greatest salesman to date.

If you think that's something good on FOX News, you're delusional.

This whole "Obama v. Fox News" thing is kinda like your parents telling you as a 10-year-old that you can't watch R-rated movies. But you're so curious that you secretly watch one some day when they're not home.

well that explains everything donut? :eusa_naughty: because Fox News was number one before obamalama and it will be number one long after he is a crappy little memory.

this story has has been laffable from the get go. he's spent 10 mons here imploding the country and stops to do a job his liberal MSM with the Nazi arm bands are doing for him !!!!

hes NOT presidential material. he's just going thru the motions and marking time.

time to hang the label. lame duck. or lame ass.

Nothing like lying your way to the top! Good job, Faux News! Never let the turth get in your way!:clap2:

turth? are you calling obama a turth? is that akin to a turd?

Well, perhaps we should just let it pass....:eusa_eh:

I actually didn't watch Fox News too much before this White House witch hunt. I have to say i'm watching them much more now though. They do seem to be the only Media Outlet that dares to scrutinize this White House. What does that say about the rest of the Mainstream Media? Fox News is doing the job that all Journalists should be doing. Where did all the real Journalists go? Hmm?

I actually didn't watch Fox News too much before this White House witch hunt. I have to say i'm watching them much more now though. They do seem to be the only Media Outlet that dares to scrutinize this White House. What does that say about the rest of the Mainstream Media? Fox News is doing the job that all Journalists should be doing. Where did all the real Journalists go? Hmm?

The sell off of their journalistic souls started with the Clinton years but with Obama it's near complete. Sure.. they pop their heads up once in a while but the White House, "Whack a Moles" them and they fall back in line....:lol:

Forum List

Back