Fox News To Karl Rove: Go Home

It's a given that libs aren't exactly gracious winners but what the fuk is the sudden interest in Fox's pre election coverage? If I was Fox I would throw out left wingers like Juan Williams and Bob Beckel and keep Rove and Morris but that's not the point you lefties are tryin to make is it?

Juan Williams a lefty? Not really and the ONLY 2 times I heard Juan Williams on a Black Radio Station giving an interview was:

1) After being fired from NPR

2) Promoting his book

He's a paid "attack dog", for the most part he's one of the few that I've noticed doesn't attack Black people like some of the other Black Conservatives.

There's an old saying that goes: A broken clock is right at least twice a day.

It's a given that libs aren't exactly gracious winners but what the fuk is the sudden interest in Fox's pre election coverage? If I was Fox I would throw out left wingers like Juan Williams and Bob Beckel and keep Rove and Morris but that's not the point you lefties are tryin to make is it?
Rove and Morris are estabishmentarian insider assholes, emblematic of everything that's wrong with the neocon establishment dirtballs currently controlling the GOP.

I came to that conclusion back in '95...What the fuck is taking some of you party man buttsniffer dingleberries so long to recognize this?

would that be like what PMSnbc told Keith Olbermann?

this is where Keithy went
OlbermannAtFoxNews.png

:lol:

Why focus on Fox? Dan Rather still walks among us when he tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents. Let your hatred go lefties. Fox ain't your enemy. The truth is.
Oh, so you really think that Fox should stand behind neocon loser asswipes Morris and Rove, the same way that the lamestream establishment media has propped up Rather?

Fuck me running!...It's over folx!

The hysteria doesn't justify the issue. What the hell in the world difference does it make if Fox decides to consult with Rove and Morris?
Because they're losers.

Hell, Megan Kelly had to drag Rove's ass over to the numbers, and rub his fucking nose in them, before he would admit that Romney had lost.

Why the hell would any news source that tries to claim "balance", or desires any measure of credibility whatsoever, want to have anything to do with such a detached-from-reality hack on staff as any kind of "expert"?

Wow The Rove is in real trouble, look what happened to Glen Beck after Fox got rid of him. You never hear about him anymore!

Oh wait yes you do, all the time.
Wait a minute...are you actually IN SUPPORT of Karl Rove and Dick Morris at this point?

Say it.

Seriously...

This is for all the marbles now...what message would that send? To KEEP Karl and Morris after their recent stunts?

You tell me.

I'm dying to know.

Forum List

Back