Fox News - The Lies Revealed

Poor old Media don't matters. if it weren't for Fox News they wouldn't have a reason to exist. Have you looked at their front page??? FOX FOX FOX.. Course Fox kicks everyones ass all over the place when it comes to news. That must keep media doesn't matter in a snit. :lol:

kinda like the idiots over here and their incessant Sarah Palin threads.
Leftists have to have something to hate, or they explode.

No they have to have something to hate or they can't win elections :)

Leftest live by dividing people into groups and pitting them against each other.

Poor old Media don't matters. if it weren't for Fox News they wouldn't have a reason to exist. Have you looked at their front page??? FOX FOX FOX.. Course Fox kicks everyones ass all over the place when it comes to news. That must keep media doesn't matter in a snit. :lol:

kinda like the idiots over here and their incessant Sarah Palin threads.
Leftists have to have something to hate, or they explode.

No they have to have something to hate or they can't win elections :)

Leftest live by dividing people into groups and pitting them against each other.
And then they bitch about how divided the nation is. :lol:

Media Matters - The Lies Revealed

MM doesn't care about truth. They care about the leftist agenda...which most often has nothing to do with the truth.

I know you guys hate media matters because they use actual quotes from fucking idiot righty's.

Suck it up right wing nuts.

potblk.jpg

So...are you the pot or the kettle?
Just curious....

I know you guys hate media matters because they use actual quotes from fucking idiot righty's.

You like MM because they tell lies you desperately want to believe. And for a leftist, that's what makes reality: When you really, really, really want it to be true. That's what happens when you're driven solely by emotion.

You want a claim refuted, bring a factual claim. You won't find one at MM.

And tell George to put a link in when he quotes an article. You may mindlessly and unquestioningly believe what he writes, but that doesn't mean anyone else will.

I like MM because they link to the source.

You like MM because they tell lies you desperately want to believe. And for a leftist, that's what makes reality: When you really, really, really want it to be true. That's what happens when you're driven solely by emotion.

You want a claim refuted, bring a factual claim. You won't find one at MM.

And tell George to put a link in when he quotes an article. You may mindlessly and unquestioningly believe what he writes, but that doesn't mean anyone else will.

I like MM because they link to the source.
And distort what the source says.

Why are you people even bothering with this thread. Anyone one who is still posting stuff from MM is clearly a blind Liberal Partisan who cares nothing about the truth and only wants to spread lies, and support their liberal pals agenda to destroy America as we know it.

You are wasting your time.

Why are you people even bothering with this thread. Anyone one who is still posting stuff from MM is clearly a blind Liberal Partisan who cares nothing about the truth and only wants to spread lies, and support their liberal pals agenda to destroy America as we know it.

You are wasting your time.
But it's so much fun laughing at them! :lol:

Everyone with a brain knows that FOX news is a marketing agent for the Republican Party. They are out to take Obama down. It is ironic that one minute Rush says to leave the oil alone. The ocean will take care of itself and the next minute one of the other right wing loons is critisizing him for not doing enough. They just want Obama gone. If lies will do it, then so be it.

Everyone with a brain knows that FOX news is a marketing agent for the Republican Party. They are out to take Obama down. It is ironic that one minute Rush says to leave the oil alone. The ocean will take care of itself and the next minute one of the other right wing loons is critisizing him for not doing enough. They just want Obama gone. If lies will do it, then so be it.

You guys rule at spreading lies and propaganda. Fox is just one network. Your side has all the rest. Most of the papers, Hollywood, The schools, universities, and most of the courts in their back pockets.

we can not even hold a candle to the strangle hold of disinformation that Dems are putting out.

Not even close.

You guys rule at spreading lies and propaganda. Fox is just one network. You side has all the rest. Most of the papers. The schools, universities, and most of the courts.

we can not even hold a candle to the strangle hold of disinformation that Dems are putting out.

Not even close.
"I am a Democrat because I hold sacred freedom of the press, as well as freedom of the TV and freedom of the movie. Where I draw the line is freedom of the talk radio, and don't even get me started about that damn Internet business."

That's why Fox enrages them: It's an outlet they don't control.

Forum List

Back