Fox News - The Lies Revealed

Shouldn't that be titled "OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on the Stranglehold the Left Has on the Media"?

And that's why Fox sends you bozos into paroxysms of rage: You want complete control over the information presented to America. And you can't have it.

We don't want control.
Nonsense.
In my opinion, I just want the Fair and Balanced icon taken down.
How? Force of law?

There are other opinions than yours. You need to put on your big girl pants and accept it.

Shouldn't that be titled "OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on the Stranglehold the Left Has on the Media"?

And that's why Fox sends you bozos into paroxysms of rage: You want complete control over the information presented to America. And you can't have it.

Stranglehold the LEFT has on the media? Which one of these corporations do all these 'leftists' reside?

Media Reform Information Center

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Ahhh, the old "But the media are all owned by KKKorporations!" ploy. That one always cracks me up.

We don't want control.
Nonsense.
How? Force of law?

There are other opinions than yours. You need to put on your big girl pants and accept it.

Did I say that?
I said IN MY OPINION, I didn't say make a law. :lol:
And PSST, other people can have opinions that differ from yours. :D
I don't think they are Fair and Balanced, they lean to the right, and should just except it.

Stranglehold the LEFT has on the media? Which one of these corporations do all these 'leftists' reside?

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Ahhh, the old "But the media are all owned by KKKorporations!" ploy. That one always cracks me up.
:lol: You are such a moron.

We don't want control.
Nonsense.
How? Force of law?

Did I say that?
I don't think they are Fair and Balanced, they lean to the right, and should just except it.
I'm willing to bet Fox News isn't losing much sleep over your opinion. :lol:

Hey, what about MSNBC and CNN? Shouldn't they drop their pretense of impartiality? They're solidly on the left.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

:lol: You are such a moron.

If it comforts you to think...err, feel that way.

Nonsense.

How? Force of law?

Did I say that?
I'm willing to bet Fox News isn't losing much sleep over your opinion. :lol:

Hey, what about MSNBC and CNN? Shouldn't they drop their pretense of impartiality? They're solidly on the left.

:lol: I love how when anyone says anything about Fox, the right always answers with but but but MSNBC.

And FYI, I watch Fox quite a bit. ;)

Stuff like this needs to be said and needs to be publicized much more often. Don't let Fox News get away with this crap.

Hey George...I have a great idea. Would you be interested in a joint business venture? I thought you could draw up the legal contracts.

Here's the plan. I figure Glenn Beck is open to entrepreneurial ideas that'll put some coin in his pants. I mean, the guy is already helping Goldline International rip off his flock selling them gold coins at 208% above the melt value.

Here's the plan...we line up the the Beckster as our spokesman. Here's the pitch:

Dogshit is really chocolate and a vast leftist conspiracy has been keeping it a secret from them. The 'leftists', who hate 'real Americans', are plotting to starve conservatives and then install Nikita Khrushchev as president/premier...

Then we garner air time on the Beckster's show and make a killing. I figure we'll have to cut Glenn in for at least 50%.

George's Gold plated Pooper Scooper...$1500 if you call in the next 10 minutes...
1223934751-20339-0.jpg

Are 'ya in George?

Stuff like this needs to be said and needs to be publicized much more often. Don't let Fox News get away with this crap.

Hey George...I have a great idea. Would you be interested in a joint business venture? I thought you could draw up the legal contracts.

Here's the plan. I figure Glenn Beck is open to entrepreneurial ideas that'll put some coin in his pants. I mean, the guy is already helping Goldline International rip off his flock selling them gold coins at 208% above the melt value.

Here's the plan...we line up the the Beckster as our spokesman. Here's the pitch:

Dogshit is really chocolate and a vast leftist conspiracy has been keeping it a secret from them. The 'leftists', who hate 'real Americans', are plotting to starve conservatives and then install Nikita Khrushchev as president/premier...

Then we garner air time on the Beckster's show and make a killing. I figure we'll have to cut Glenn in for at least 50%.

George's Gold plated Pooper Scooper...$1500 if you call in the next 10 minutes...
1223934751-20339-0.jpg

Are 'ya in George?

I'm DOWN! Have your people call my people. :cool:

We don't want control. In my opinion, I just want the Fair and Balanced icon taken down.

Just as soon as CNN stops claiming to be the "most trusted name in news"

How can you be the most trusted when you are not even close to the most watched :)

We don't want control. In my opinion, I just want the Fair and Balanced icon taken down.

Just as soon as CNN stops claiming to be the "most trusted name in news"

How can you be the most trusted when you are not even close to the most watched :)
:lol: :clap2:

So because they report the fact that Obama hasn't done much at all, because he hasn't done much at all, that's a lie because media matters has decided to go back and rewrite history that happened 2 months ago with the whole world watching?

So we are supposed to pretend that the Democrats on the ground complaining about the President's lack of response are likewise lying because Media Matters says so?

And exactly how many times have they been accurrate?

Oh yeah. Never.

obama and his supporters just need to be shut up, there's nothing left to talk about. This has not been "Talk" here for years now, it's just spit. Can't believe some of you donate to it...but then again PBS/NPR more hate media funded by left wing bigots.

obama and his supporters just need to be shut up, there's nothing left to talk about. This has not been "Talk" here for years now, it's just spit. Can't believe some of you donate to it...but then again PBS/NPR more hate media funded by left wing bigots.

I see the nail traveled upward... we have a split pea ...:lol::lol::lol:

Someone on FOX News said it best the other night. I believe it might have been Mr. O'Reilly in his talking points memo... "We have entered the period of chaos." he put it nicely.. I call it a cluster F**k. :lol:

Poor old Media don't matters. if it weren't for Fox News they wouldn't have a reason to exist. Have you looked at their front page??? FOX FOX FOX.. Course Fox kicks everyones ass all over the place when it comes to news. That must keep media doesn't matter in a snit. :lol:

kinda like the idiots over here and their incessant Sarah Palin threads.

Poor old Media don't matters. if it weren't for Fox News they wouldn't have a reason to exist. Have you looked at their front page??? FOX FOX FOX.. Course Fox kicks everyones ass all over the place when it comes to news. That must keep media doesn't matter in a snit. :lol:

kinda like the idiots over here and their incessant Sarah Palin threads.
Leftists have to have something to hate, or they explode.

Forum List

Back