Fox News The Dominant News Source

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This video and story comes from the Baltimore Sun that states how Fox, on the night of the midterms, not only beat CNN and MSNBC, but AGC, CBS and NBC. And among viewers 25 – 54 years of age.

The question is; what is Fox doing that the others are not?

Well, he doesn't explain it but I think it's simply a matter of truly being more “Fair and Balanced” than the others.

Ratings and a video are provided @ New level of Fox News dominance demands analysis - Baltimore Sun

This video and story comes from the Baltimore Sun that states how Fox, on the night of the midterms, not only beat CNN and MSNBC, but AGC, CBS and NBC. And among viewers 25 – 54 years of age.

Well, he doesn't explain it but I think it's simply a matter of truly being more “Fair and Balanced” than the others.

Ratings and a video are provided @ New level of Fox News dominance demands analysis - Baltimore Sun
lol. welcome to Germany circa 39. you must be over 75 and scared as hell? that's their audience. anybody who has any brains left can see right thru murdocks lies and propaganda. I have nothing against old people, just stupid scared people. or smart people being scared stupid

lol. welcome to Germany circa 39. you must be over 75 and scared as hell? that's their audience. anybody who has any brains left can see right thru murdocks lies and propaganda. I have nothing against old people, just stupid scared people. or smart people being scared stupid

Interesting. You had no problem with the rest of the media lying and drumming up hatred for decades, but suddenly became Very Worried about it when FOX started challenging their domination?

Interesting. You had no problem with the rest of the media lying and drumming up hatred for decades, but suddenly became Very Worried about it when FOX started challenging their domination?
you guys say you are on the winning team because some paid for study tells you your winning? the team you think you are on isn't your team you big dummies. but you will find that out too late.

you guys say you are on the winning team because some paid for study tells you your winning? the team you think you are on isn't your team you big dummies. but you will find that out too late.

Why is it controversial that FOX News is kicking butt? They are. And, it's no surprise that the biased media is Very Worried now that their viewpoint is not the only one being reported in lockstep any more.

Why is it controversial that FOX News is kicking butt? They are. And, it's no surprise that the biased media is Very Worried now that their viewpoint is not the only one being reported in lockstep any more.
what evidance do you have they are? some ratings organization that can be bought and paid for by murdock? who 's bought up the fcc's rules and changed them too. you morons wouldn't know the truth if it fell on you. which it's soon gonna

what evidance do you have they are? some ratings organization that can be bought and paid for by murdock? who 's bought up the fcc's rules and changed them too. you morons wouldn't know the truth if it fell on you. which it's soon gonna

Here's a great chance for you to shine. Post some rating numbers and their source that show FOX News NOT kicking butt for comparison. Go ahead, we'll wait.

Yeah....you go with that.:cuckoo:

I know this will b very difficult for you to understand but, if you bother to read the piece, it said And among viewers 25 – 54 years of age

Yeah, it's Fox's dominance in the 25-54 demo that really bothers the low information lefty dopes. It completely blows up their standard bullshit line that only older folks tune in.

Lie and deny. It's the dimocrat way.

The poll is being distorted. FOX was the single network with the most viewers with 6.61 million viewers. The closest any other network came was CBS with 5.41 million. NBC was next in line with 4.7 million. Add these two together and you get 3.5 million more viewers watching the election results than on networks other than FOX. But wait, ABC had 3.5 million viewers andadded to CNN and MSNBC the total ends up being 10 million viewers getting their news on that night on networks other than FOX. So, yes, on a election night FOX got more viewers than any other stand alone network, but the vast majority of people wanting to watch election results tuned out FOX and tuned in other networks.

Forum List

Back