Fox News tells truth; MSNBC mimmicks truth but with lies

You are a hack in your last remark because your refuse to follow the rules of logic. Hacking is what Rush and Olbermann do. And you do it when you refuse to let logic and the historical narrative order your education on these matters.

Okay, I know you won't accept this psychopath. But I'll spell it out for you anyways.

Fox News put it in black and white how Obama has flip flopped. MSNBC pretended that Romney's statement for gay rights automatically regarded gay marriage.

I haven't mention Rush or Olberman to you. I'm not debating their tactics. I'm simply telling you how it went down in this particular instance. I think you can see that one entity is being honest and one entity is being dishonest. This is like Sesame Street dude. It's not that hard to get.

Both networks do it. Do you not get it, hacker?

Both networks have a slant. I was never debating that. There's still a difference between honest and dishonest; regardless of slant.

Fox News and MSNBC both do this.

They are opinion stations, not news outlets.

You do understand the difference?

Check Rush's program. Listen to him carefully. When he attacks the left, notice he mirrors with what the left can fairly attack him. Olbermann pulls the same crap.

It's about ratings, TGG.

But, but, but Rush is in no way connected with Fox News Channel so the proximate mention is invalid or at least confusing.

Have you missed that FNC has a delineated separation between their opinion pieces and their hard news reporting?

I suggest you watch Bret Baier's "Special Report" in the 6-7 pm hour. If you did you might find it enlightening, with a half hour of current events followed by a half hour of commentary by a panel equally divided between left and right journalist/commenters. There's also the "Fox Report" with Shepherd Smith 7-8 pm Eastern. After that there's 3-hours of opinion by Bill O'Reilley, Sean Hannity, and Greta Van Susterne up til 11-pm.

Have you missed the real point: ratings. All of the folks and networks I mentioned do it for ratings.

My only point is that TGG refuses to admit it.

And if you are defending FOX, then you are a hack.

Define hack.

Fox News tells truth; MSNBC mimmicks truth but with lies

And here we have the proof that critical thinking skills are no longer being taught in our schools.

Good God. Fox viewers were recently exposed by a college study as being dumber about the news than people that watched no news at all. HOW COULD THAT BE? Unless the viewers are being lied to by the FOX hosts?

FAUX Noise is merely supporting their fans' insistence that it's.....

But, but, but Rush is in no way connected with Fox News Channel so the proximate mention is invalid or at least confusing.

Have you missed that FNC has a delineated separation between their opinion pieces and their hard news reporting?

I suggest you watch Bret Baier's "Special Report" in the 6-7 pm hour. If you did you might find it enlightening, with a half hour of current events followed by a half hour of commentary by a panel equally divided between left and right journalist/commenters. There's also the "Fox Report" with Shepherd Smith 7-8 pm Eastern. After that there's 3-hours of opinion by Bill O'Reilley, Sean Hannity, and Greta Van Susterne up til 11-pm.

Have you missed the real point: ratings. All of the folks and networks I mentioned do it for ratings.

Define hack.

Anybody he disagrees with. He's a troll. You've been brought up to speed.

Define hack.

Anybody he disagrees with. He's a troll. You've been brought up to speed.

I think you are right about being brought up to speed, in which case I was in error to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I always find it funny how Fox News will give one truthful narrative and then MSNBC will mirror it with the lying narrative. The most recent example of this is this:

Fox News does a story about Obama's flip flopping over the years on gay marriage and they give concrete examples.

Obama's past statements on same-sex marriage | Fox News

And then MSNBC does a pretend story about how Romney has supposedly changed his stance on gay marriage.

Romney's evolving views on gay rights - Video on msnbc.com

The article was a bunch of garble; hard to believe that the person that wrote it could call himself a professional journalist/editor.

And watching the video; they point to a general quote of Mitt Romney seeking rights for gays as somehow proof that he's flip flopped on gay marriage. Seriously; if I was liberal, it would bother me how they blatantly lie. Does that not bug you libs. That hurts your cause. I'd hate for my liberal network to be playing to the loons like that.

Looks to me like someone who's position on gay marriage has evolved

My own views have also evolved like most americans.

An evolving view, when smartphones first came out I thought they were too expense and pain in the backside even though my daughter and her friends kept giving me the "but dad routine. Late on, after having time to spend with my daughters phone, they were still too expensive. Then finally having caved I got one on my own and made the decision that they were not half bad. Today, I cannot live without one.

All you're talkin'-about is having more stuff.....hardly the same as re-thinking and modifying half-assed, ignorant, bigoted behavior.

Buying more stuff barely compares to enhancing your maturity-level.​

I always find it funny how Fox News will give one truthful narrative and then MSNBC will mirror it with the lying narrative.
Yeah.....Ha! Ha!....you FAUX Noise fans are still....

:eusa_hand:
Mr. Shamen. Post like a man. I never spend a second reading your spam.
Hey.....I'm trying to use as small-of-words as I can manage, to avoid confusing you.

You can keep running, but I'm still kickin'-your-ass....Goober.

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Fox News and MSNBC both do this.

They are opinion stations, not news outlets.

You do understand the difference?

Check Rush's program. Listen to him carefully. When he attacks the left, notice he mirrors with what the left can fairly attack him. Olbermann pulls the same crap.

It's about ratings, TGG.

I get that they have opinions. But you understand there's a difference between a valid conclusion and conjecture? Stop being a hack.

You are a hack in your last remark because your refuse to follow the rules of logic. Hacking is what Rush and Olbermann do. And you do it when you refuse to let logic and the historical narrative order your education on these matters.

I don't give a darn about Rush and Olberman, and what they do for ratings. I was drawing attention to your relating them to FNC and MSMBC. There is a valid comparison to be drawn from the OP between those two.

If you don't actually spend some time watching them, then you don't have a base from which to form your opinion. Would I call you a hack? No I don't make harsh condemnations as a matter of habit, but you are insular.

My relationship conenction between the two are accurate. I watch them both about 30 minutes daily. Your point is inaccurate. Get over yourself. Check who the hack mark was aimed at.

My relationship conenction between the two are accurate. I watch them both about 30 minutes daily. Your point is inaccurate. Get over yourself. Check who the hack mark was aimed at.

This is why you're a psychopath. You ignore details and stick to trite come ons.

This is why you're a psychopath. You ignore details and stick to trite come ons.

You are acting like a doosh. My comments were accurate, and you have trouble being confronted and shown the stupidity of your statements. Either you learn, or you will continue to be out for stupidity. Do not be immorally stubborn on this. You are wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N1GChmtfFM]The Gay Gatsby - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Looks to me like someone who's position on gay marriage has evolved

My own views have also evolved like most americans.

An evolving view, when smartphones first came out I thought they were too expense and pain in the backside even though my daughter and her friends kept giving me the "but dad routine. Late on, after having time to spend with my daughters phone, they were still too expensive. Then finally having caved I got one on my own and made the decision that they were not half bad. Today, I cannot live without one.

All you're talkin'-about is having more stuff.....hardly the same as re-thinking and modifying half-assed, ignorant, bigoted behavior.

Buying more stuff barely compares to enhancing your maturity-level.​

Of course it is, it's an evolving viewpoint on a topic, pick your topic. Regardless of the subject matter be it the marriage issue or one changing their mind over time on any range of things it hardly qualifies as someone lying on a subject. That was the point of the example, it was not to show an opinion on the subject matter at hand. Had you read any of my previous postings you would have seen my opinion on the topic. However, I will re-state it. First it is my humble opinion that in matter of relationships between two people, other than to protect one or the other of those from harm , i.e. domestic battery and that sort of thing, the Government has little business in regulating these matters. When they seek to do so, they often create more problems than they seek to fix and this notion that this nation is ruled by a majority is complete nonsense, this nation is a Republic and there is a lot of evidence warning of the so called "majority" by the very authors of the constitution we live under. That said, as the word marriage is not in the Constitution and the regulation of that falls under the rules of the states as it should be, that is not a license for the states to use that as a means to deny people from rights given them under the constitution. Let me explain, each year married couples are allowed on their taxes to take a deduction based on the fact they are married under Federal Law. If a state denies the couple the chance to be married then that couple cannot enjoy the same privledges that ever other citzen that is married is allowed to do and is clearly a violation of the 14th Amendment in that the state denies person(s) within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws. Now having said that, it make no difference to me at all if gay and lesbian couples want to be married whatsoever. I was lucky to have a wonderful woman in my life who before her passing put up with this old man for many years and would never advocate for anyone to sought to have love in their lives the same privledge.

Forum List

Back