Fox News tell another lie

Whoop-de do, a simple truthful observation by FOX that Moammar called in news people to keep his compound from further destruction is seen as a monumental coup by Soros and the left. How pathetic.

FOX has long been determined to discredit all other news agencies. That is what they were trying to do. That and just them being a GOP tool.

they do a good job all on their own, they don't need any help from fox.

Exit Question for you- who is Eason Jordan?

"Officials from Libya's Ministry of Information brought those journalists to the area to show them damage from the initial attack and to effectively use them as human shields," said the Fox report.

According to the Fox story, the curtailed strike "led to a great deal of consternation by coalition commanders."

Nic Robertson, a veteran CNN correspondent who was part of the CNN crew cited in the Fox story, called the rival network's report "outrageous and hypocritical."

Hmmm, apparently, Mr. Robertson doesn't like the idea that he has been used as a tool by Qadaffi. I can't say as I blame him.

Immie

duhhhhh, don't you think that the journalist would have been kept longer than 20 minutes there if the journalist were suppose to be used as human shields? come onnnnnnnn......

seriously, kept for 20 minutes???? Fox made up their story...anyone with eyes can see this sensationalism.

FreakOutNation » CNN Slams Fox News For Saying They Were Used As Human Shields

Enjoy, Oh and the vid is from CNN and yes I couldve used another word besides "slam" but I'm not. Replace it with whatever makes you feel better. I cant keep up with the Political Correctness around here.

Well it's the truth. The pentagon announced they had to call off a follow up attack on Qaddafi's compound because they were watching CNN live and could see that civilians and press were on the scene. They said it was a very close call and the attack was only called off at the last second.

I wonder myself why any self respecting journalist would have gone. What is the point of having Libyan Government minders take you to see what they want you to see? Why enable clear propaganda?

"Officials from Libya's Ministry of Information brought those journalists to the area to show them damage from the initial attack and to effectively use them as human shields," said the Fox report.

According to the Fox story, the curtailed strike "led to a great deal of consternation by coalition commanders."

Nic Robertson, a veteran CNN correspondent who was part of the CNN crew cited in the Fox story, called the rival network's report "outrageous and hypocritical."

Hmmm, apparently, Mr. Robertson doesn't like the idea that he has been used as a tool by Qadaffi. I can't say as I blame him.

Immie

duhhhhh, don't you think that the journalist would have been kept longer than 20 minutes there if the journalist were suppose to be used as human shields? come onnnnnnnn......

seriously, kept for 20 minutes???? Fox made up their story...anyone with eyes can see this sensationalism.

I'm actually surprised he didn't take them hostage.

According to other posts here, it wasn't necessary to keep them longer. The planes had already turned around and I would be willing to guess that he knew that when he ended the press conference.

What the hell were any of them doing there in the first place including the guy from Fox? Just plain stupid if you ask me. They were being used. They should have known it. Robertson was used as a tool and so was the entire group.

What is to stop them from returning now though?

Immie

They were caught, so they had to correct their statement. That is the bottom line. But you keep drinking their kool-aid.

s0n.........hate to break this to you but nobody watches CNN.........

I actually watch CNN regularly. Fareed Zakaria is one of my favorite media figures. The only problem I have with CNN is that it can have a slight liberal bias at times.

EDIT: By the way, I certainly hope that the level of aggression I've been seeing in this thread will go down. I'm sure we can all discuss this subject intelligently without throwing around words such "idiot."

Last edited:
Who's lying? Fox or the CNN journalists who got pwned by Gaddafi? Get your facts straight - there are two sides to this story. Obviously, the left will label it as a 'Fox lie', but intelligent people will say it is more likely that Fox didn't lie.... CNN just don't like their fuck up being made public.

The RAF was just moments away from obliterating civilians being used as unwitting human shields by Colonel Gaddafi when SAS ‘spotters’ aborted the mission.
Tornado GR4 fighter jets were closing in on Gaddafi’s presidential compound when the covert troops saw a group of people, including journalists reported to be from CNN and Reuters.

Read more: Libya: RAF abort attack after SAS spot Gaddafi using human shields | Mail Online

It's news when Fox errs, but nobody notices when the rest of the networks lie because they do it on such a regular basis.

fox has long been determined to discredit all other news agencies. That is what they were trying to do. That and just them being a gop tool.

they can't be discredited if they are telling the truth.

Forum List

Back