Fox News tell another lie

"Officials from Libya's Ministry of Information brought those journalists to the area to show them damage from the initial attack and to effectively use them as human shields," said the Fox report.

According to the Fox story, the curtailed strike "led to a great deal of consternation by coalition commanders."

Nic Robertson, a veteran CNN correspondent who was part of the CNN crew cited in the Fox story, called the rival network's report "outrageous and hypocritical."

Hmmm, apparently, Mr. Robertson doesn't like the idea that he has been used as a tool by Qadaffi. I can't say as I blame him.

Immie

Fox didn't lie. CNN reporter is just embarrassed. Poor guy

Who's lying? Fox or the CNN journalists who got pwned by Gaddafi? Get your facts straight - there are two sides to this story. Obviously, the left will label it as a 'Fox lie', but intelligent people will say it is more likely that Fox didn't lie.... CNN just don't like their fuck up being made public.

The RAF was just moments away from obliterating civilians being used as unwitting human shields by Colonel Gaddafi when SAS ‘spotters’ aborted the mission.
Tornado GR4 fighter jets were closing in on Gaddafi’s presidential compound when the covert troops saw a group of people, including journalists reported to be from CNN and Reuters.

Read more: Libya: RAF abort attack after SAS spot Gaddafi using human shields | Mail Online

Well, being how Fox has corrected the "error," I'm going to go forth and say......they made an error, at the least. Good for them!

Well, being how Fox has corrected the "error," I'm going to go forth and say......they made an error, at the least. Good for them!

Wrong. Simply that a FOX security guard was also used.

The error that was apologized for was not mentioning a Fox crew member was there. That doesn't make the story a lie as the liberal idiots would like you to believe.

Poor liberals, they can't get anything right.

FOX has long been determined to discredit all other news agencies. That is what they were trying to do. That and just them being a GOP tool.

FOX has long been determined to discredit all other news agencies. That is what they were trying to do. That and just them being a GOP tool.

Whether or not they were deliberately trying to make CNN look bad is immaterial. (And, since they beat the living shit out of CNN in the ratings, I doubt that they need to bother with such tactics). The fact remains, Fox did not lie. And you are an idiot.

They were caught, so they had to correct their statement. That is the bottom line. But you keep drinking their kool-aid.

FreakOutNation » CNN Slams Fox News For Saying They Were Used As Human Shields

Enjoy, Oh and the vid is from CNN and yes I couldve used another word besides "slam" but I'm not. Replace it with whatever makes you feel better. I cant keep up with the Political Correctness around here.

Well it's the truth. The pentagon announced they had to call off a follow up attack on Qaddafi's compound because they were watching CNN live and could see that civilians and press were on the scene. They said it was a very close call and the attack was only called off at the last second.

I wonder myself why any self respecting journalist would have gone. What is the point of having Libyan Government minders take you to see what they want you to see? Why enable clear propaganda?

They were caught, so they had to correct their statement. That is the bottom line. But you keep drinking their kool-aid.

Wait. What? They got caught not lying? Pass the kool aid.... I really need some to make sense of your bullshit.

Wait. What? They got caught not lying? Pass the kool aid.... I really need some to make sense of your bullshit.

CG? Don't even try to discern squat from this poster...all you'll garner is heartburn from the displayed stupidity.

Forum List

Back