JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A505w8MG0Uw]YouTube - Leave BP Alone![/ame]

They are following the GOP script.

YouTube - Leave BP Alone!

I saw all of those comments in their context and when they were aired there was counter argument from the other side, something we don't see on other cable news networks.

So what exactly is the "counter argument"? The American People should foot the bill and we should leave "poor" BP alone? After all, it was an "accident".

Drunk driving is an "accident". The drunk driver didn't mean to kill anyone.

YouTube - Leave BP Alone!

I saw all of those comments in their context and when they were aired there was counter argument from the other side, something we don't see on other cable news networks.

So what exactly is the "counter argument"? The American People should foot the bill and we should leave "poor" BP alone? After all, it was an "accident".

Both sides are presented, not just one; details are details.

Krauthammer was responded to by Juan Williams, Monica Crowley was responded to by Colmes, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Both sides are presented, not just one; details are details.

Krauthammer was responded to by Juan Williams, Monica Crowley was responded to by Colmes, etc. etc.

And the "other side" is?

Forum List

Back