Fox News Sunday

Contrary to Maggies Lies.. FNS did in fact have a demonRat on Plougf the Mouth just bashed fox viewsr,, and when Chris Wallace asked him what he meant he just refused to answer.. cool fucking beans demonRats.

They don't know what they mean and can't keep track of their mendacities...:eusa_whistle:

whine a little whydonchya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am not whining, I am curious as to why you called me a liar and neg'd me. The post you wrote made you look you were drunk. Its my opinion and the opinion of others its seems.

Well then it's my opinion you are a liar,, a pissant liar. and I rewarded you for it.. I hate fucking liars. I hate whiners even more.

Link? Or is this just your pissant liar opinion? I am calling you a liar and using this post as proof.

Now provide a link of me being a liar or say you are sorry and I wll hink about forgiving you...:lol:

I am not whining, I am curious as to why you called me a liar and neg'd me. The post you wrote made you look you were drunk. Its my opinion and the opinion of others its seems.

Well then it's my opinion you are a liar,, a pissant liar. and I rewarded you for it.. I hate fucking liars. I hate whiners even more.

Link? Or is this just your pissant liar opinion? I am calling you a liar and using this post as proof.

Now provide a link of me being a liar or say you are sorry and I wll hink about forgiving you...:lol:

go clean my toilet. while yer waiting for an apology. pissant liar.

its on later here, I tivo wallace and I just watches it, plouffe is way to earnest and talks way to fast, man, he has either had his conscience removed as to the number of outright lies he told or hes pathologically imbalanced. you see obama has been working on lowering he debt since he took office!!!....I burst out laughing at that. all of the taglines for 2012 are there investments ( not stimulus) , coming togehter etc...

So thats no to you have proof I am a liar. You are just like Trump in the sense that you will say anything you want, even though its a lie and have zero proof, and yet still look at yourself in the mirror.

You are a liar. This proves it. Pathetic.

So thats no to you have proof I am a liar. You are just like Trump in the sense that you will say anything you want, even though its a lie and have zero proof, and yet still look at yourself in the mirror.

You are a liar. This proves it. Pathetic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

its on later here, I tivo wallace and I just watches it, plouffe is way to earnest and talks way to fast, man, he has either had his conscience removed as to the number of outright lies he told or hes pathologically imbalanced. you see obama has been working on lowering he debt since he took office!!!....I burst out laughing at that. all of the taglines for 2012 are there investments ( not stimulus) , coming togehter etc...

Your Oh So Right.

Plough ran a great 2008 campaign for Barry Boy. It gonna be a whole different ball of wax for 2012. Plough is gonna have a tougher time with 2012 because Ol'BO is a known commodity now. Folks now know how he swings.

Lots of ammunition for those running against him.

I can hardly wait. LOL

Forum List

Back