Fox News Sunday

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Contrary to Maggies Lies.. FNS did in fact have a demonRat on Plougf the Mouth just bashed fox viewsr,, and when Chris Wallace asked him what he meant he just refused to answer.. cool fucking beans demonRats.

Fox routinely has leftwing people on as guests - on both the news and business channels.

Contrary to Maggies Lies.. FNS did in fact have a demonRat on Plougf the Mouth just bashed fox viewsr,, and when Chris Wallace asked him what he meant he just refused to answer.. cool fucking beans demonRats.

Someone's drunk

I don't speak "Imbecile". Could you repeat that in "English"?

However you answer this thread...curious...

I'm sure Willy could translate it into Stupid for you since that appears to be the language you are most fluent in, if you ask nicely.

Did you neg everyone else who said you are a drunk?

whine a little whydonchya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am not whining, I am curious as to why you called me a liar and neg'd me. The post you wrote made you look you were drunk. Its my opinion and the opinion of others its seems.

Well then it's my opinion you are a liar,, a pissant liar. and I rewarded you for it.. I hate fucking liars. I hate whiners even more.

Forum List

Back