Fox "News" Suggests A Holocaust Could Result If Christians Don’t Vote

Mike Huckabee did his part to get out the Christian conservative vote this November – by suggesting there could be another Holocaust if they don’t. He was ably assisted in that effort by Andy Andrews, author of the book, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?
Read more

Always beating us over the head with Holocaust propaganda.

Christians are going to start killing Jews again?

Every thing old is new again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b20D_ON2Etc]Everything old is new again from "The Boy from OZ" Hugh Jackman - YouTube[/ame]

Mike Huckabee did his part to get out the Christian conservative vote this November – by suggesting there could be another Holocaust if they don’t. He was ably assisted in that effort by Andy Andrews, author of the book, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?
Read more

It must be a big deal, as I havent heard about it until now.

Guess what I wont hear of it again either, unless you are still whining.

Read more

Christians are going to start killing Jews again?

Every thing old is new again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b20D_ON2Etc]Everything old is new again from "The Boy from OZ" Hugh Jackman - YouTube[/ame]

Wow ! Jackman was very entertaining.

He didn't really suggest who... just a lot of fearmongering.

Read more

It must be a big deal, as I havent heard about it until now.

Guess what I wont hear of it again either, unless you are still whining.

You hear holocaust propaganda every day.

Forum List

Back