Fox News Steamrolls Cable News Competition With Big Win In May Ratings

Have you clicked on their website lately?
It is like 85-90% trump bashing. I am sure most people get tired of it. Especially when they hate him so much they have to make shit up just to continue whining.

Fox News Steamrolls Cable News Competition With Big Win In May Ratings

Fox News has been #1 for 197 months straight. In the latest ratings disaster for CNN they lost another 25% of their viewers. Fox has 10 of the top 15 shows and even hold the #1 spot in the younger key demo. The public is loudly rejecting CNN
It’s always interesting to read posts from our resident idiots dismissing Fox’s huge cable news audience as nothing but a bunch of senior citizens, oblivious to the fact that they also crush the competition in the coveted 25-54 demo, which means they’ve also got more younger viewers than their two failing lefty competitors.

I turned those noise machines off four years ago and don't really give a flying Wallenda screw..

Same here.
The wife and I will often just for the fum of it switch to CNN for a second and see if they are Trump bashing...again. I am not exaggerating, no matter what time it is....at least 90% of the time it is indeed an anti-Trump story.
On the other side is Fox, most of the time it is opinion shows with people talking over each other.
Yes, noise.

I turned those noise machines off four years ago and don't really give a flying Wallenda screw..

Same here.
The wife and I will often just for the fum of it switch to CNN for a second and see if they are Trump bashing...again. I am not exaggerating, no matter what time it is....at least 90% of the time it is indeed an anti-Trump story.
On the other side is Fox, most of the time it is opinion shows with people talking over each other.
Yes, noise.
Years ago during Desert Storm they start being so redundant and obsessed with 24/7 reporting that they ran it into the ground and I mean all news outlets that popped up during the 1980-1990's and the most annoying was the move to "extreme" journalism and the appearance of shock jocks, now I already had been exposed to what the shock jocks were doing so it was boring to me.

Same here.
Yes, noise.
A very small percentage of Americans get their news from the cable news networks. There is a demographic that seems addicted to hours upon hours of news watching but consider that the most popular network, FOX, only gets 2.5 million viewers for its most popular shows, compared for example to 10 million viewers for NBC's half hour nightly news.

Forum List

Back