Fox News sides against Palin in her War on Coins

Give it a rest.
All this over a simple wrong statement about a phrase on a coin?
Our country is already being torn to shreads from the divisions we create between one another.. And this discussion is clear evidence of the state in which our country is in..
As Americans, we can't be so tolarable of one another to not let such a minor situation lead to such a diabolical division.

Maybe for Christmas I'll send you a "Free Hasan" T shirt and some Summer's Eve for your real problem

You are such a disgusting scumbag Frank. Attacking a veteran who signed up to fight for his country after 9/11 in such a fashion like that. Plus, who fought in the Iraq War that you seemed so hellbent on sending all our men and women to die in. You should do us all a favor and just leave this thread if not this board. As a fellow American, I am embarrassed by your behavior.

Last edited:
Obvious troll is obvious.

Maybe for Christmas I'll send you a "Free Hasan" T shirt and some Summer's Eve for your real problem

Frank, I enlisted in the USAF on September 12, 2001 and am a veteran of the Iraq War. DON'T YOU DARE SUGGEST THAT I AM ON THE SIDE OR SYMPATHIZE WITH NUTBAGS LIKE HASSAN AND TERRORISTS AROUND THE WORLD WHO WISH TO SEE US DEAD.

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.

I can't believe that troll Crude Frank would demean a US Vet on Veterans Day of all days.

He's the lowest of low lifes.

First, I didn't know Article 15 was a Vet.

Second, this goes back to his stupid fucking decision to Lame my Thread comparing how Obama acted toward people he perceives as his enemies (Wall Street, Insurance Co executives, Fox News and Chrysler Secured creditors) vs. his Kid gloves handling of Hasan.

I have no idea why Article took that route with me but that's what behind my offering his a "Free Hasan" T shirt, which I hereby retract. The Summer's Eve is still on the table if he wants it.

ah Frank, anyone who ever served in the military knows what an Article 15 is, had 1 or 2 myself , LOL

Forum List

Back