Fox News sides against Palin in her War on Coins

If Fox isn't even covering for Palin anymore - she's in deep trouble.

I guess they didn't like her attacking republicans over the coin

could be the case
or maybe she didn't realize she WAS attacking Republicans ....
guess it just depends on which you consider a more likely scenario

honestly i'm not even sure. I would assume she was attacking the republicans who were in charge in 2005 when it was commissioned but she has made other bumbles that leave room for doubt.

I guess they didn't like her attacking republicans over the coin

could be the case
or maybe she didn't realize she WAS attacking Republicans ....
guess it just depends on which you consider a more likely scenario

honestly i'm not even sure. I would assume she was attacking the republicans who were in charge in 2005 when it was commissioned but she has made other bumbles that leave room for doubt.

And it's very possible that there's another alternative explanation lurking in the weeds somewhere .... who knows.

She does, imho anyway, make herself a very easy target.

I would actually like to see the whole think in context instead of a few sentences taken out of context that can be twisted to mean anything they want it to be. It would not surprise me the entire context was meant to convey a different meaning.

Apparently FOX is feeling the heat and trying to mend their ways - good thing.
If they keep it up maybe they can become as trusted a news source as msnbc - must have really stung when they got word that Americans trust msnbc more than Fox.
Ouch.

Mend what ways? They are only obligated to report the truth not cowtail to some liberal agenda or even conservative agenda. I'm sorry if you see the function of news to be propaganda but most sane people do not and the only people who do see news that way are communist.

In Dogshitbert's little fucked up partisan world, fact checking is defined as "taking sides."

Anyone else notice?

Aww, MM decides to enter a thread just to bash me yet again. But no, you're not biased against me or anything. :lol:

You seemed to not catch the sarcasm in my post. Probably too busy sipping that Kool-Aid. Everyone else caught the fact that my post was sarcasm Einstein. :rofl:

Apparently FOX is feeling the heat and trying to mend their ways - good thing.
If they keep it up maybe they can become as trusted a news source as msnbc - must have really stung when they got word that Americans trust msnbc more than Fox.
Ouch.

Mend what ways? They are only obligated to report the truth not cowtail to some liberal agenda or even conservative agenda. I'm sorry if you see the function of news to be propaganda but most sane people do not and the only people who do see news that way are communist.

Cowtail. Good one. Norm Crosby lives!

Oh, no, Foxnews channel is not propaganda...hell...Sean Hannity is a modern day Edward R. Murrow...

Last edited:
Also, who said or thinks that Palin was reflexively defending REPUBLICANS?

She was saying it was wrong to try to move it! She's not defending Republicans!

shhhhh :eusa_shhh:

Don't tell em the truth, its more fun to watch people wallow in their own ignorance.

Please.

Sarah Palin didn't get up and speak at a Right to Life function and knowingly criticize Republicans.

You know full well that she was taking a dig at the new Administration and stepped in it.

Please.

Sarah Palin didn't get up and speak at a Right to Life function and knowingly criticize Republicans.

You know full well that she was taking a dig at the new Administration and stepped in it.

But isn't it so much more fun to play ignorant and act like she was criticizing Republicans and not being a lying partisan hack?

Why is is Dems always feel attacked by Palin?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Maybe for Christmas I'll send you a "Free Hasan" T shirt and some Summer's Eve for your real problem

Frank, I enlisted in the USAF on September 12, 2001 and am a veteran of the Iraq War. DON'T YOU DARE SUGGEST THAT I AM ON THE SIDE OR SYMPATHIZE WITH NUTBAGS LIKE HASSAN AND TERRORISTS AROUND THE WORLD WHO WISH TO SEE US DEAD.

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.

Forum List

Back