FOX NEWS should be sued for false representation

I watched FOX News last night with Hannity being the commentator of the show. He out right lied numerous time, in fact most of what he said were outright lies.

“FOX NEWS”is presenting itself as a “news” source while they are only a tabloid source.

“FOX NEWS” should be sued for falsely representing them selves as “news” when they provide no actual unbiased “news”

FOX should either change their show's name to “FOX GOSIPE” or pay a fine of $5,000,000 for false representation to its audience & public.

Do you agree or not?

Jesus, then shut up and file a lawsuit dumbass.

Calling me a "dumbass" is inflammatory towards a fellow poster. You should be ashamed at your use of words like that, but I forgive you since you are only a child with no parental supervision.

Calling me a "dumbass" is inflammatory towards a fellow poster. You should be ashamed at your use of words like that, but I forgive you since you are only a child with no parental supervision.

I don't really care what you do son, your thread is stupid and juvenile. File a lawsuit or get lost.

I watched FOX News last night with Hannity being the commentator of the show. He out right lied numerous time, in fact most of what he said were outright lies.

“FOX NEWS”is presenting itself as a “news” source while they are only a tabloid source.

“FOX NEWS” should be sued for falsely representing them selves as “news” when they provide no actual unbiased “news”

FOX should either change their show's name to “FOX GOSIPE” or pay a fine of $5,000,000 for false representation to its audience & public.

Do you agree or not?

When Fox News started a couple reporters researched a story and were going to present it on the network. Fox News wanted them to lie about it and present the lies as facts, the reporters refused and were fired. They sued and in court Fox News argued that a 'news' organization isn't required to tell the truth. They won in court and that is and has been their business model since their beginning. They admit out loud that they lie.

What they are doing is fooling their gullible audience by using the moniker 'news. They aren't news, they are pure propaganda. But their audience is the gullible idiots of the population who lap up whatever slop their masters see fit to feed them.

Forum List

Back