Fox News Says Sharia Law Is Taking Over Because Of A Muslim Women's Swim Class

The information you provided makes sense. It also means you were making shit up when you claimed fitness levels referred to different areas like the pool, the gym etc. Blah blah blah. Fitness levels at the pool. The pool is a fitness area which works out various fitness levels. Big deal. Irrelevant.

What you have is a list of classes offered for all fitness levels. OMG! More of nothing.

What you don't have is any sort of material you can use to claim unrestricted access to all facilties at all times. This is a list of classes. Sure what does the word access mean to you?

Now from the same link, we have these classes for 55 and older - a restriction: Age 55+ | YMCA Twin Cities - also "all fitness levels" meaning unfit fat and flabby to fit and trim. Yeah so? list of classes big fucken deal.

Here are some more: Parent Child Swim Lessons | YMCA Twin Cities -- restricted by age and family circumstance. So?

And look what else the Y offers: women's retreats - yup, just women. https://www.ymcatwincities.org/camps...mens_retreats/ (they also offer just men and just couples) Camping retreat outside the facility? You are pathetic.

And a special women's only camping trip: https://www.ymcatwincities.org/camps...ss_adventures/ More of the same garbage.

This is the best you got...NOTHING.

The information you provided makes sense. It also means you were making shit up when you claimed fitness levels referred to different areas like the pool, the gym etc. Blah blah blah. Fitness levels at the pool. The pool is a fitness area which works out various fitness levels. Big deal. Irrelevant.

What you have is a list of classes offered for all fitness levels. OMG! More of nothing.

What you don't have is any sort of material you can use to claim unrestricted access to all facilties at all times. This is a list of classes. Sure what does the word access mean to you?

Now from the same link, we have these classes for 55 and older - a restriction: Age 55+ | YMCA Twin Cities - also "all fitness levels" meaning unfit fat and flabby to fit and trim. Yeah so? list of classes big fucken deal.

Here are some more: Parent Child Swim Lessons | YMCA Twin Cities -- restricted by age and family circumstance. So?

And look what else the Y offers: women's retreats - yup, just women. https://www.ymcatwincities.org/camps...mens_retreats/ (they also offer just men and just couples) Camping retreat outside the facility? You are pathetic.

And a special women's only camping trip: https://www.ymcatwincities.org/camps...ss_adventures/ More of the same garbage.

This is the best you got...NOTHING.

So you really can't counter a thing can you? :lol:

We're going round and round. In the end, there is only this:
- they're a private organization - they can do what they want within the law and they wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't good support for it
- there is nothing in the membership benefits that explicitely gives members unlimited access at all hours.
- it has absolutely no effect on you and it has lots of positive effects on the women and girls who participate

Sez lots about you ... and lots about them...

and in the end, you have nothing :lol:

CIAO :)

I think most Americans have compassion and are willing to respect this girl's religious sensibilities. If this policy is supported by the YMCA's Membership, than so be it. The Y is a private entity. If their Members don't want it, they'll end the policy.

My only problem with this discussion is the Communists/Progressives here feigning outrage over it. I'm sure if this girl were a Christian making this request, they would be taking the exact opposite position. The Left has a strange obsession with hating Christians. We all know that. So until i observe a different behavior, i'm gonna have to call Bullshit on this thread. It reeks of dishonesty and hypocrisy. I'm guessing this thread is really about an irrational hate for Fox News.

Forum List

Back