Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens

Okay now that it has been laid to rest that those vidoes of Bin Laden saying he did it are fake after i proved he said he didnt do it,now to move on to something really quick

You did not lay it to rest. Did you not even see my response? In your statement I will admit that you brought up some good points but it doesn't prove anything. It was just speculation. In fact, you did not even cover all the videos that bin laden has taken credit for the attacks, just some of them.

Also, Al Qaeda not just bin laden has taken credit for 9/11:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2429415.ece

Therefore, even if the Bin laden tapes are fakes then Al Qaeda still has taken credit for it as well.

this is why I wont go any further in this debate.i have posted this before but I'll post it again. all you got to do to see the overwhelming evidence that it was an inside job is just look at these videos here at
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos
its all there in black and white it proves it all.like i said anybody who has watched those videos and STILL defends the official version would have to be a complete idiot in denial.

This is not proof. This just shows one side of the argument. Their points have been refuted on other sides of the argument. As I have been saying, there are experts who disagree with you.
Dr. Bažant has very high credentials (Biography of ZdenÄ›k P. Bažant — PNAS
Civil and Environmental Engineering - Faculty Profile - Zdenek Bazant) and he disagrees with you: (http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/405.pdf)

So does Eduardo Kausel(The Towers Lost and Beyond) and he is an Engineering professor at MIT (MIT - Faculty | Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, MIT).

As I showed this is regarded as the best engineering school in the world:
World's Top 10 Engineering Schools 2008/2009 | SKORCAREER
Latest University Rankings: World University Rankings - Engineering Schools - 2007

I also have many other professors from post number 406 in this thread. Yet, for some reason you trust website that could have come from anyone.

Last edited:
you have already proven you are a moron
your links have also been exposed as bullshit
why should i bother to follow any link you post?

thanks AGAIN for proving how your afraid of the truth MORON by confessing you dont want to look at them.

Common tactic of these fucking loons is to just claim they have proven beyond a doubt It was an inside job. Then they say if you watch these videos you have to agree with me.

Then when a bunch of people watch them, and not all of them agree with them, they label all those who do not agree as stupid, or maybe in on it :)

thats cause only an idiot WOULDNT agree after watching the videos that it was an inside job.people like you and diva are in so much denial that a video could be shown with george bush confessing to dick cheney-yeah are CIA men did a great job of planting those explosives in those buildings and bringing them down and fooling the american people that the jets and fires caused it we now can get our war we wanted out of it,yeah hoo!! you two fools would STILL say theres no hard evidence as proven just now,that the videos dont prove nothing.

AS I said BIG D,your just wasting your time addressing anymore posts to me.This is FURTHER proof how you never remember anything said to you half the time.I already said i am done with reading your posts,that I will eventually -when i have the time-address all the points you brought up prior to the posts I made about 4 pages back,but the ones you make AFTER that,i will not address or read cause you keep asking the SAME questions over and over again after the answers were already given to you previously by me and EOTS earlier many times, and then like I said,blatently ignore facts and proof in the videos that proves to ANYBODY who has a brain,it was an inside job.I'll eventually address your previous posts from pages back.None from my last one where I said I am done with you.you critisized EOTS earlier,for not responding to questions you asked him saying thats no way to debate.well its ALSO no way to debate by asking the SAME questions over and over again after they were already answered to you before and ignoring proof either.

thanks AGAIN for proving how your afraid of the truth MORON by confessing you dont want to look at them.

AS I said BIG D,your just wasting your time addressing anymore posts to me.This is FURTHER proof how you never remember anything said to you half the time.I already said i am done with reading your posts,that I will eventually -when i have the time-address all the points you brought up prior to the posts I made about 4 pages back,but the ones you make AFTER that,i will not address or read cause you keep asking the SAME questions over and over again after the answers were already given to you previously by me and EOTS earlier many times, and then like I said,blatently ignore facts and proof in the videos that proves to ANYBODY who has a brain,it was an inside job.I'll eventually address your previous posts from pages back.None from my last one where I said I am done with you.you critisized EOTS earlier,for not responding to questions you asked him saying thats no way to debate.well its ALSO no way to debate by asking the SAME questions over and over again after they were already answered to you before and ignoring proof either.

WOW, what irony

AS I said BIG D,your just wasting your time addressing anymore posts to me.

Apparently not as you just responded to my previous post.

This is FURTHER proof how you never remember anything said to you half the time.I already said i am done with reading your posts,that I will eventually -when i have the time-address all the points you brought up prior to the posts I made about 4 pages back,but the ones you make AFTER that,i will not address or read cause you keep asking the SAME questions over and over again after the answers were already given to you previously by me and EOTS earlier many times, and then like I said,blatently ignore facts and proof in the videos that proves to ANYBODY who has a brain,it was an inside job. I'll eventually address your previous posts from pages back.None from my last one where I said I am done with you.you critisized EOTS earlier,for not responding to questions you asked him saying thats no way to debate.well its ALSO no way to debate by asking the SAME questions over and over again after they were already answered to you before and ignoring proof either.

You are awfully hypocritical stating that I have a bad memory and ignorant when you have done the exact same thing that you accuse me of doing. As I have said countless times, I am not ignoring your posts. I have gone on sites that you have posted and because I still not convinced you believe that I must be ignoring you.

One of the reasons I have asked the same questions is because I am NOT getting a response. As I have asked COUNTLESS times was for you to back up your statement that you made in post number 144 of this thread. You said that one of my engineering experts were laughable. This is the one who wrote a paper on why the WTC buildings fell and of course he said it was because of the planes that hit the towers, not explosives. I have asked you to back it up and since then you have not. As I said in my previous post to you, that was over a month ago and we still have not heard back from you. This alone ruins your argument. I get the impression that if this expert wrote an article stating our govt brought down the buildings then you would be proclaiming it as proof for you theory. Yet, since he has a difference of opinion as yours then you believe it is useless info. It is conspicuous by now that you cannot refute the article or it would have been done a month ago. It really seems pointless for me to keep saying it as you are the one ignorant of it and choose not to respond to it. It is just easier for you to say that you have to save face.

Another instance when I continually ask the same questions is when I refute your response to it and we do not hear back from you. In other words, I would make a statement and you wouldn't give an adequate reply. I then easily defeat your argument and expect you to give me a decent answer. I repeat it again expecting a real answer to which I get nothing in reply.

An additional instance would be when you chose to insult me rather than refuting my argument. An example would be post # 391 in this thread.

Last edited:
thats cause only an idiot WOULDNT agree after watching the videos that it was an inside job.people like you and diva are in so much denial that a video could be shown with george bush confessing to dick cheney-yeah are CIA men did a great job of planting those explosives in those buildings and bringing them down and fooling the american people that the jets and fires caused it we now can get our war we wanted out of it,yeah hoo!! you two fools would STILL say theres no hard evidence as proven just now,that the videos dont prove nothing.

You need to separate opinion from fact. Because you believe these videos to be the truth does not mean everyone else would. Again, you put your faith in internet sites that could have come from anywhere than you do from the engineering professors and other experts I have shown in post number 406 of this thread. Next, this is not proof. It is speculation. That is also something you need to speculate. Here is another peer reviewed paper: http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf This also passed peer review from the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in their engineering division. To go along with the article that you said was laughable and I have been asking you to back up in the past month, that is now two article that I have that passed peer review from that society. That means when this article was reviewed it would have been approved from all these experts: http://www.ce.jhu.edu/emd/excom.html
http://www.ce.jhu.edu/emd/admin.html
So again that is two articles that I have that passed peer review and your side still has none.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back