Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens

We've had such terrible loss of credibility, maybe the smartest thing to do is, bury it. And so we made that decision to bury, and then we watched the videos, disappear."

The BBC's 'WTC 7 Collapsed
At 4:54 p.m.' Videos

At 21:54 GMT on 9/11/2001 the BBC announced that WTC 7 had collapsed. There was just one problem with this news: WTC 7 did not collapse until 22:20 GMT.
The videos below show the BBC World broadcast.

The BBC's 'WTC 7 Collapsed At 4:54 p.m.' Videos

First of all that wasn't FNC but an affiliate station. Second, lot of times the affiliates get a tape sent in with a summary story, and that's obviously what that was. The tape displayed behind the anchors was not real time but a recording, and the anchors were reporting on the written summary. They gave us the headline first, which is exactly what you'd expect them to do.

When you conspiracy nuts try something like this it doesn't help your credibility. :cuckoo:
these guys grasp at any straw

oh ya this gentlemen will be on the alex jones show tomorrow this could be you chance to call and tell him about patriotsquestion911 conspiracy theory

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Bio: Canadian Sub

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
oh ya this gentlemen will be on the alex jones show tomorrow this could be you chance to call and tell him about patriotsquestion911 conspiracy theory

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Bio: Canadian Sub

still claiming things that are not true

you are a fucking moron if you believe this bullshit

the shot was live,,, and the bbc report was 22mins before the collapse..a wire was sent from reuters a half hour in advance.. your made up story does not fit with the official vague explanation,,which is someone at Reuters who remains unknown put it out on the wire
The evidence that you gave me does not support your assertion that it was live, but assuming for a moment that it was, the "collapse" of that building occurred over several hours or even days due to the internal fires that went completely unchecked. Engineers at scene knew that a total collapse was imminent and therefore prepared the surrounding area ahead of time. Many officials were alerted and of course the press knew too, and as is their nature, got the story mostly wrong.

quit whinning you little pussy..its your theory not mine phone the man and ask him about the site or shut the fuck up with your crazy theory about this site being a fake and accept it and deal with it...

The evidence that you gave me does not support your assertion that it was live, but assuming for a moment that it was, the "collapse" of that building occurred over several hours or even days due to the internal fires that went completely unchecked. Engineers at scene knew that a total collapse was imminent and therefore prepared the surrounding area ahead of time. Many officials were alerted and of course the press knew too, and as is their nature, got the story mostly wrong.
common sense doesnt work with these morons

quit whinning you little pussy..its your theory not mine phone the man and ask him about the site or shut the fuck up with your crazy theory about this site being a fake and accept it and deal with it...
you are the pussy that thinks the government planned 9/11

The evidence that you gave me does not support your assertion that it was live, but assuming for a moment that it was, the "collapse" of that building occurred over several hours or even days due to the

QUOTE]internal fires that went completely unchecked

this is right out of popular mechanics

Engineers at scene knew that a total collapse was imminent and therefore prepared the surrounding area ahead of time.

engineers at the scene ??..AND THEY WHERE WHO ? do you have a link?

Many officials were alerted and of course the press knew too, and as is their nature, got the story mostly wrong

officials where alerted...any proof of this ?...why did the firemen hear only moments before ??

you cant be serious..

Can't be serious? Have you ever seen a local newscast? This happens all the time. In fact, I am surprised that there actually isn't more of this on the internet. Their video was probably behind as they were getting word of what was going on. Do you believe that before the government attacked itself on 9/11 they were actually dumb enough to inform every local newscasters in the country what they were going to do? How many people would then be in on the hoax? You need more than this to make your point.

If you believe have such conclusive proof then why do such few people believe the government is behind the attacks?

this is right out of popular mechanics

engineers at the scene ??..AND THEY WHERE WHO ? do you have a link?

officials where alerted...any proof of this ?...why did the firemen hear only moments before ??
CNN BREAKING NEWS
Amateur Video of Immediate Aftermath
Aired September 11, 2001 - 16:20 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
AARON BROWN, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Jim Destefano is a structural engineer. He knows about big buildings and what happens in these sort of catastrophic moments, He joins us from Deerfield, Connecticut on the phone.

Jim, the plane hits. What's -- and I hope this isn't a terribly oversimplified question, but what happens to the building itself?
Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse: 2007-04-08

common sense doesnt work with these morons

Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens | Clipmarks

ya unlike divecon these men show a clear lack of common sense..a couple of morons

Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 500 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

Last edited:
yes, asshole, you are a moron
if they also believe this bullshit, then THEY are morons as well

it something that requires explanation

in most cases that would be true. This will fly over your head since you are void of objectivity, but the FACT is no explanation would satisfy you short of one that proved not only a conspiracy, but a Bush conspiracy. Your objectivityy void heart of hearts could you honestly say that you would be such a fruit cake about this issue had happened under Gore?

I'm essentially calling you out on your bullshit conpsiracy crap for what it really is. Because if we really want to get into remotely plausible conspiracies it is far more likely that the whole thing was orchestrated by Clinton.

in most cases that would be true. This will fly over your head since you are void of objectivity, but the FACT is no explanation would satisfy you short of one that proved not only a conspiracy, but a Bush conspiracy. Your objectivityy void heart of hearts could you honestly say that you would be such a fruit cake about this issue had happened under Gore?

I'm essentially calling you out on your bullshit conpsiracy crap for what it really is. Because if we really want to get into remotely plausible conspiracies it is far more likely that the whole thing was orchestrated by Clinton.
slight correction, not just Bush, he believes both dems and repubs are all in on it

Forum List

Back