Fox News Reality Check

Actually, it was American Horse who made that quote:

I stand corrected and apologize.....it's hard to tell one neocon parrot from another sometimes.

Now, please explain how all three of you jokers cannot logically or factually refute, disprove, or counter the FACTS that I've put forth regarding the hypocrisy of Fox pundits against the cultural center and it's failure to disclose the identity of it's second biggest investor of the parent company. I'll wait.

Look asshole. As you LEARNED I was NOT involved in that discussion. Now that you are involving me. I will first let you know----- it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open your mout and PROVE it..... Which is exactly what you did.

I think fox news is full of shit. I have not nor intend to refute anything. I have not read all the posts. So now what you got to say? Also just what have I parroted? I made a statement and said exactly why I was against the mosque. As I asked you are you going to admit the liberal media is also in the tank or just parrot what the lefty media thinks?

Walt, get the crack out of your pipe, wipe the spittle from the screen, take a breath!

Now, since I already proved with facts and logic why your "reasons" for being against the cultural center that contains a mosque are nothing more than just excuses for your frustrated vengence agains Al Qaeda mixed with prejudices against muslims in general....and since I logically responded to your opinion based rant about the "lefty" media, why are you still ranting and raving if you've already acknowledged that you didn't read everything that was pertinent and that you don't listen to Fox news? As the chronology of the posts shows, the ONLY error I've made is confusing you with another poster....to date, you can't prove ANYTHING you assert beyond repetition, supposition and conjecture.

You proved NOTHING. One post you apoligized the next you continue you insane liberal rant. Conjecture, innuendo and attacks have not even dealt with what I said. What I said is exactly what I meant and it is true. If someone tried to build a shhoting range 2 blocks from Colombine you lib loons would go nuts. Either you are not honest enough or not intelliget enough to realize that. If you cannot see the lefty bias in the media you are an idiot. You now refuse to answer my questions so get lost fuck nut.

Actually, it was American Horse who made that quote:

I stand corrected and apologize.....it's hard to tell one neocon parrot from another sometimes.

Now, please explain how all three of you jokers cannot logically or factually refute, disprove, or counter the FACTS that I've put forth regarding the hypocrisy of Fox pundits against the cultural center and it's failure to disclose the identity of it's second biggest investor of the parent company. I'll wait.

Look asshole. As you LEARNED I was NOT involved in that discussion. Now that you are involving me. I will first let you know----- it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open your mout and PROVE it..... Which is exactly what you did.

I think fox news is full of shit. I have not nor intend to refute anything. I have not read all the posts. So now what you got to say? Also just what have I parroted? I made a statement and said exactly why I was against the mosque. As I asked you are you going to admit the liberal media is also in the tank or just parrot what the lefty media thinks?
and i wonder why he still hasnt answered my questions
he seems so involved in what this Saudi Prince invests in, but only when it's NewsCorp

He will not answer anything. He just goes by the brain dead liberal book and attacks even though he does not know what he is talking about. Just a typical loony lib.

and i wonder why he still hasnt answered my questions
he seems so involved in what this Saudi Prince invests in, but only when it's NewsCorp

He will not answer anything. He just goes by the brain dead liberal book and attacks even though he does not know what he is talking about. Just a typical loony lib.
that is clear
he seems obsessed only with Newscorp investment

>>> the Second largest Shareholder of their parent company is a Saudi muslim who has funded the very same project: <<<<

Well that's not the understanding I have. Although he is an investor he is not even in the first tier of investors and not the top of the second tier.

I'm not a FOX groupie, but as a source for some insight not presented by other media outlets... FOX leaves them in the dirt. Although they've made certain format changes over the past couple of years I'm not too excited about... still, they ARE relavent, at least. FOX "NEWS" is not the people most talked about by LIBz. Some programming within the daily schedule is nothing but editoralizing the news and most current events. Generally they identify themselves in that respect, for that they earn some respect. And those are the programs the LIBz target attempting to minimize the benefits of the actual news presentations.
It, as well as any "news" agency is commercially driven... when that overtakes the portion of the programming dedicated to news reporting, I'll be done with them, too.

Last edited:

Walt, get the crack out of your pipe, wipe the spittle from the screen, take a breath!

Now, since I already proved with facts and logic why your "reasons" for being against the cultural center that contains a mosque are nothing more than just excuses for your frustrated vengence agains Al Qaeda mixed with prejudices against muslims in general....and since I logically responded to your opinion based rant about the "lefty" media, why are you still ranting and raving if you've already acknowledged that you didn't read everything that was pertinent and that you don't listen to Fox news? As the chronology of the posts shows, the ONLY error I've made is confusing you with another poster....to date, you can't prove ANYTHING you assert beyond repetition, supposition and conjecture.

You proved NOTHING. One post you apoligized the next you continue you insane liberal rant. Conjecture, innuendo and attacks have not even dealt with what I said. What I said is exactly what I meant and it is true. If someone tried to build a shhoting range 2 blocks from Colombine you lib loons would go nuts. Either you are not honest enough or not intelliget enough to realize that. If you cannot see the lefty bias in the media you are an idiot. You now refuse to answer my questions so get lost fuck nut.

Sorry Walter, but your opinion doesn't stand up to FACTS. You can blow smoke with all the fabricated scenarios you want, but the REALITY is that there's been a functioning mosque (with NO cultural center) 4 blocks from Ground Zero for 30 years or so. None of your bleating neocon sheep had anything to say about that....and when the announcement of the cultural center construction was put in the NY Times A YEAR AGO...NOT A PEEP FROM ANY OF THE NEOCON PUNDITS or Fox News.

Can you say, "political ploy" boys and girls? Sure you can, I knew you could.

There was NO conjecture or innuendo in the FACTS I provided, my intellectually dishonest Walter. Fox is blowing the suspicion horn while NOT telling it's supporters that one of it's primary shareholders is a major contributor to the cultural center project.

Can you say "hypocrits" boys and girls.

See Walty, YOU'RE problem is that you just can't handle being played for a sucker by the very people who stoke your misguided hatred and bigotry. Don't get pissed at me, get pissed at Fox and company. Or you can just be an insipidly stubborn neocon parrot and continue to squawk accordingly.

I'll just sit back and laugh at your dopey ass. :razz:

>>> the Second largest Shareholder of their parent company is a Saudi muslim who has funded the very same project: <<<<

Well that's not the understanding I have. Although he is an investor he is not even in the first tier of investors and not the top of the second tier.

I'm not a FOX groupie, but as a source for some insight not presented by other media outlets... FOX leaves them in the dirt. Although they've made certain format changes over the past couple of years I'm not too excited about... still, they ARE relavent, at least. FOX "NEWS" is not the people most talked about by LIBz. Some programming within the daily schedule is nothing but editoralizing the news and most current events. Generally they identify themselves in that respect, for that they earn some respect. And those are the programs the LIBz target attempting to minimize the benefits of the actual news presentations.
It, as well as any "news" agency is commercially driven... when that overtakes the portion of the programming dedicated to news reporting, I'll be done with them, too.

First off you have to provide some FACTS to support your suppostition regarding the investor status.

Secondly, Fox News in various programming on cable and such has a documented history of presenting a slanted or distorted or flat out wrong version of news....couple that with the punditry it showcases, and you have a propaganda machine that gives out "regular" news as a "portion" of it's programming. What I provided on this thread only is just an EXAMPLE....if you want more documentation of what I say, just ask.

First off you have to provide some FACTS to support your suppostition regarding the investor status.

Secondly, Fox News in various programming on cable and such has a documented history of presenting a slanted or distorted or flat out wrong version of news....couple that with the punditry it showcases, and you have a propaganda machine that gives out "regular" news as a "portion" of it's programming. What I provided on this thread only is just an EXAMPLE....if you want more documentation of what I say, just ask.
given the fact you are a fucking liar, not a single thing you said is remotely true

So while Fox News and all it's affiliated punditry are hyping the anti-mosque movement in NYC and stoking the anti-muslim hysteria throughout the USA, they are strangely silent that the Second largest Shareholder of their parent company is a Saudi muslim who has funded the very same project:

Think Progress Fox Shareholder Prince Alwaleed Meets With News Corp Execs To Discuss How To ?Strengthen The Alliance?

So I'll just sit back and wait for all the folks on these threads that are against the NYC mosque, railing about sharia infilitration/takeover of the USA, etc., to turn their ire on Fox News, and ask their demi-gods of neocon punditry (Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck, Levin, etc.) to bite the hand that feeds them. :eusa_whistle::rolleyes:

Way to prove the organizational independence of Fox News has not been damaged by the ideological bent of one of its substantial shareholders. Keep up the good work. Watching you kick yourself in the ass is very entertaining. :up:

I think what's important here, is that Fox and it's followers deserve each other. I mean look at the way these people are responding to the original post. It's preposterous. It's like romp-around. A bunch of kids trying to get their mothers attention, but can't do it. I can't believe that nearly half, or whatever the percentage is, of our country thinks this way. That makes our country suck. You can't love your country when half the people in it seemingly suck.

Last edited:
>>>Being that a mosque has existed 4 blocks from what became Ground Zero for about 40 years (WITHOUT ANY INCIDENT OF RADICAL EXTREMIST ACTIONS), this latest rallying cry is nothing more misplaced revenge frustration coupled with prejudices that either existed before 9/11 or were formed afterward.<<< You seem awfully sure there was no involvement what-so-ever from neighboring Mosque... How the hell would ya possibly know they had in no way any involvement? Just like I can't say they did, with proof... neither can you say, they did not. I mean... THAT's logic.

>>>So all the neocon pundits and some GOP and DEM politicians that have echoed all the ill informed, misleading and untrue rhetoric against the cultural center have been given ample coverage by Fox News (when their own personalities weren't doing like advocating on air) are now faced with the FACT that their favorite bullhorn fits into the format of their hate and angst.<<< present your evidence and no more innuendo, please.

>>>I just find it fascinating how people will bend or deny reality in order to maintain their hate, fear, and bigotry.<<< Present your evidence of hate and bigotry on the part of GOP or Fox, so far... I just see evidence of you trying to stir up something you can call hate and bigotry. Soundbytes are allowable... as long as they can be linked to the original, complete statements. But hey... don't give up trying... it appears to be a highpoint of your life stirring up ficticious crap.

Last edited:
>>>Being that a mosque has existed 4 blocks from what became Ground Zero for about 40 years (WITHOUT ANY INCIDENT OF RADICAL EXTREMIST ACTIONS), this latest rallying cry is nothing more misplaced revenge frustration coupled with prejudices that either existed before 9/11 or were formed afterward.<<< You seem awfully sure there was no involvement what-so-ever from neighboring Mosque... How the hell would ya possibly know they had in no way any involvement? Just like I can't say they did, with proof... neither can you say, they did not. I mean... THAT's logic.

No stupid, that's treating suppostion and conjecture as FACT on your part. If we were to follow your "logic" then anyone could claim anything about someone and based JUST ON suspicion, take action. Like I said, 40 years with no complaints...and when EVERY mosque and muslim were being questioned right after 9/11, NO negative review came from the Feds or the NYC police. So in effect, YOU are just stubbornly blowing smoke based on nothing more than bigoted wishful thinking.

>>>So all the neocon pundits and some GOP and DEM politicians that have echoed all the ill informed, misleading and untrue rhetoric against the cultural center have been given ample coverage by Fox News (when their own personalities weren't doing like advocating on air) are now faced with the FACT that their favorite bullhorn fits into the format of their hate and angst.<<< present your evidence and no more innuendo, please.

Just go back and read some of the transcripts/editorials from 2010 by Limbaugh, Hannity, the WND, Newsmax, etc. I'm sick and tired of doing the homework for the willfully ignorant. Now if you lie, I'll have to just humiliate you. Get Cracking.

>>>I just find it fascinating how people will bend or deny reality in order to maintain their hate, fear, and bigotry.<<< Present your evidence of hate and bigotry on the part of GOP or Fox, so far... I just see evidence of you trying to stir up something you can call hate and bigotry. Soundbytes are allowable... as long as they can be linked to the original, complete statements. But hey... don't give up trying... it appears to be a highpoint of your life stirring up ficticious crap.

Since you're about 2 years late to this party, I'm going go forgive your ignorance. Like I said, go back and READ what was being printed and said by folks like Hannity, Limbaugh, Crowley, Levine, Savage, Kristol, the WND, NewsMax, the Washington Times, etc., etc. and then try and tell me different. Mind you, if you lie, I'll just have to humiliate you with the FACTS that can be easily researched and posted.

Forum List

Back