Fox News Reality Check

taichiliberal

Rookie
Aug 11, 2010
So while Fox News and all it's affiliated punditry are hyping the anti-mosque movement in NYC and stoking the anti-muslim hysteria throughout the USA, they are strangely silent that the Second largest Shareholder of their parent company is a Saudi muslim who has funded the very same project:

Think Progress Fox Shareholder Prince Alwaleed Meets With News Corp Execs To Discuss How To ?Strengthen The Alliance?

So I'll just sit back and wait for all the folks on these threads that are against the NYC mosque, railing about sharia infilitration/takeover of the USA, etc., to turn their ire on Fox News, and ask their demi-gods of neocon punditry (Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck, Levin, etc.) to bite the hand that feeds them. :eusa_whistle::rolleyes:

• Banned
hello thar, idiot. fine day today, no?

Obviously the truth is too much for you...so you lash out like a frustrated 5 year old. So much more to pity you and folks like you.

Hope your head doesn't explode while you try to formulate excuses for the truth I posted here. Carry on.

So while Fox News and all it's affiliated punditry are hyping the anti-mosque movement in NYC and stoking the anti-muslim hysteria throughout the USA, they are strangely silent that the Second largest Shareholder of their parent company is a Saudi muslim who has funded the very same project:

Think Progress Fox Shareholder Prince Alwaleed Meets With News Corp Execs To Discuss How To ?Strengthen The Alliance?

So I'll just sit back and wait for all the folks on these threads that are against the NYC mosque, railing about sharia infilitration/takeover of the USA, etc., to turn their ire on Fox News, and ask their demi-gods of neocon punditry (Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck, Levin, etc.) to bite the hand that feeds them. :eusa_whistle::rolleyes:

so fox is giving the finger to their second largest shareholder? and this is cause for concern how?

and any corporate ownership of say the msm whom do their level best to ratchet up the same hysteria is, well, just la di da...

Last edited:

I'm confused as to why you think this revelation will change anyone's mind? I still think putting a mosque at that site shows a lack of sensibilities towards 3000 dead Americans. And that's just the way it goes.

• Banned

Obviously the truth is too much for you...so you lash out like a frustrated 5 year old. So much more to pity you and folks like you.

Hope your head doesn't explode while you try to formulate excuses for the truth I posted here. Carry on.

coming from a guy who watches comedy central for news. fine day today, no?

Since it's obvious you're more interesting in hurling insults than discussing the opening post of this thread, there's no point in me responding to you further or wasting time and space scrolling past your posts. I suggest you to back to JPP, where your friends will appreciate your nonsense.

Since it's obvious you're more interesting in hurling insults than discussing the opening post of this thread, there's no point in me responding to you further or wasting time and space scrolling past your posts. I suggest you to back to JPP, where your friends will appreciate your nonsense.

i dont debate with intellectual misfits.

• Banned

so fox is giving the finger to their second largest shareholder? and this is cause for concern how?

and any corporate ownership of say the msm whom do their level best to ratchet up the same hysteria is, well, just la di da...

Please demonstrate where Fox is "giving the finger" to Alwaleed?

You miss the point of this thread....it demonstrates the sheer hypocrisy and duplicity of the new conservative (also known as neocon) movement's major bullhorn, Fox News. What I want to know is, where is all the "guilt by association" hoop-la from all the "REAL" Americans that demonize anyone who supports the building of the Islamic Cultural Center (that contains a mosque) in NYC as disrespecting the hallowed ground of Ground Zero and thereby supporting Al Qaeda?

I'm confused as to why you think this revelation will change anyone's mind? I still think putting a mosque at that site shows a lack of sensibilities towards 3000 dead Americans. And that's just the way it goes.

Well, let's take it from the top:

The "sensibilities" that you are referring to are the misconceptions that somehow any mosque near Ground Zero supports/emboldens Al Qaeda and wanna -be terrorist, giving them a "win". What is being denied and ignored is the FACT that Al Qaeda and like minded extremist are the EXCEPTION and NOT the rule when it comes to the practitioners of Islam.....that is true ESPECIALLY in America.

Being that a mosque has existed 4 blocks from what became Ground Zero for about 40 years (WITHOUT ANY INCIDENT OF RADICAL EXTREMIST ACTIONS), this latest rallying cry is nothing more misplaced revenge frustration coupled with prejudices that either existed before 9/11 or were formed afterward.

Also, one has to note that in that right ON Ground Zero there is construction planned for commercial business.....something that is usually NOT done on "hallowed ground". Remember, the proposed cultural center is 2 and a half blocks from Ground Zero. And since a LARGE radius was covered by the pulverized building and human dust, the "hallowed ground" now contains 2 strip clubs, various businesses, vendors, etc.

No one objected to the jokers hawking cheap exploitation goods for the tourist at Ground Zero for the last 9 years, now did they.

So all the neocon pundits and some GOP and DEM politicians that have echoed all the ill informed, misleading and untrue rhetoric against the cultural center have been given ample coverage by Fox News (when their own personalities weren't doing like advocating on air) are now faced with the FACT that their favorite bullhorn fits into the format of their hate and angst.

So again, where's the protest? The relentless demand for "disclosure" and "public denouncement" or "finanacial separation"?

I just find it fascinating how people will bend or deny reality in order to maintain their hate, fear, and bigotry.

Last edited:

The "sensibilities" that you are referring to are the misconceptions that somehow any mosque near Ground Zero supports/emboldens Al Qaeda and wanna -be terrorist, giving them a "win". What is being denied and ignored is the FACT that Al Qaeda and like minded extremist are the EXCEPTION and NOT the rule when it comes to the practitioners of Islam.....that is true ESPECIALLY in America.

Being that a mosque has existed 4 blocks from what became Ground Zero for about 40 years (WITHOUT ANY INCIDENT OF RADICAL EXTREMIST ACTIONS), this latest rallying cry is nothing more misplaced revenge frustration coupled with prejudices that either existed before 9/11 or were formed afterward.

Also, one has to note that in that right ON Ground Zero there is construction planned for commercial business.....something that is usually NOT done on "hallowed ground". Remember, the proposed cultural center is 2 and a half blocks from Ground Zero. And since a LARGE radius was covered by the pulverized building and human dust, the "hallowed ground" now contains 2 strip clubs, various businesses, vendors, etc.

No one objected to the jokers hawking cheap exploitation goods for the tourist at Ground Zero for the last 9 years, now did they.

So all the neocon pundits and some GOP and DEM politicians that have echoed all the ill informed, misleading and untrue rhetoric against the cultural center have been given ample coverage by Fox News (when their own personalities weren't doing like advocating on air) are now faced with the FACT that their favorite bullhorn fits into the format of their hate and angst.

So again, where's the protest? The relentless demand for "disclosure" and "public denouncement" or "finanacial separation"?

I just find it fascinating how people will bend or deny reality in order to maintain their hate, fear, and bigotry.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are just an asswipe. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Excellent retort. To the point...no diversions...like a lazer....

Typical. Fox's number 2 guy is a fucking sheik ... wow. What the hell more proof do you idiot Fox fans need?

fox news and everything associated with fox taking heads are a joke and more importantly, so are their fans...

i dont debate with intellectual misfits.

Ah...this is the type thing that is said when you have nothing. Nothing.

You need to grow up, my good Willow Tree. If you can't adequately defend your beliefs and opinions on these threads, then acting like 6 year old does not enhance your status as someone worth responding to. So unless you're willing to actually discuss the issue, I'd say we're done here.

Last edited:

You need to grow up, my good Willow Tree. If you can't adequately defend your beliefs and opinions on these threads, then acting like 6 year old does not enhance your status as someone worth responding to. So unless you're willing to actually discuss the issue, I'd say we're done here.

oh goody goodgy fucking gumdrops, we gots us another asswipe libturd lecturing us on how to behave..

this has been discussed ad nauseum...the guy owns double the share ratio in disney....

amazing how crazy the far left is when it comes to a SINGLE news channel

this has been discussed ad nauseum...the guy owns double the share ratio in disney....

i wonder if he owns any shares in any other network?

oh goody goodgy fucking gumdrops, we gots us another asswipe libturd lecturing us on how to behave..

Since you got nothing, I would suggest you simply call him a doody head. That is pretty much universal.

You got nothing to add to this thread...you and your friend Liberty..you sound like kids with no defense at all..

remember, call him a doody head. Its all you got left.

Wow.

But disney is not pushing the righty adjenda the way fox is. Your defense of this saudi being the number two shareholder in YOUR "NEWS" station is, well he owns other things too.

Wow.

OH and for all things Yurt, please see my sig.

But disney is not pushing the righty adjenda the way fox is. Your defense of this saudi being the number two shareholder in YOUR "NEWS" station is, well he owns other things too.

Wow.

OH and for all things Yurt, please see my sig.
you lie by omission of a link in your sig

Forum List

Back