Fox News quotes Hillary - “I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.”

When Clinton said "those guns", which guns was she talking about?

Context is important.

She means nearly all guns held by private citizens.

Link?

“I’m going to try in every way, I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.” -- Hillary, no qualifier on who "those" meant

“I want to push hard to get more sensible restraints. I want to work with Congress, but I will look at ways as president.” -- Hillary will ignore the second Amendment

She so, so, so, so, so, just lost every battleground state. Lr Rasa will have to work overtime just to keep her competitive
Link?

You still have not shown she intends to take "nearly all guns held by private citizens".

The word Hillary Clinton used most during her TODAY town hall was...

During the live town hall, she discussed details of her sweeping gun control proposal that she promised would close a critical "gun show loophole."

"I really do want to push hard to get more sensible restraints on gun ownership in the wrong hands and then to try to keep track of people who shouldn't have guns," she said, adding that she wants to "work with Congress" to do so.

But her proposal would allow her to take administrative action to tighten gun control laws if lawmakers do not.

"We need universal background checks. We know that they will work. We need to close what's called the Charleston loophole," she said, referring to a provision in law that allows potential gun buyers to purchase weapons if background checks aren't completed within three days. Clinton pointed out that's how South Carolina church shooter Dylann Roof purchased the gun he used in his rampage despite his criminal record.

During the live town hall, she discussed details of her sweeping gun control proposal that she promised would close a critical "gun show loophole."

"I really do want to push hard to get more sensible restraints on gun ownership in the wrong hands and then to try to keep track of people who shouldn't have guns," she said, adding that she wants to "work with Congress" to do so.

But her proposal would allow her to take administrative action to tighten gun control laws if lawmakers do not.

"We need universal background checks. We know that they will work. We need to close what's called the Charleston loophole," she said, referring to a provision in law that allows potential gun buyers to purchase weapons if background checks aren't completed within three days. Clinton pointed out that's how South Carolina church shooter Dylann Roof purchased the gun he used in his rampage despite his criminal record.

Where in the Second Amendment does it describe these Untermenschen "People who shouldn't have guns"?

Where in the Second Amendment does it describe these Untermenschen "People who shouldn't have guns"?
18 U.S.C. 922(g) has been upheld by the Supreme Court, so ask them.

You still haven't provided a link showing Clinton intends to take guns away from "nearly all guns held by private citizens".

Her campaign says her proposals also include a repeal of legislation shielding gun manufacturers, distributors and dealers from most liability suits, even in the case of mass shootings like the one that killed nine students and teachers at an Oregon community college on Thursday.

Her campaign says her proposals also include a repeal of legislation shielding gun manufacturers, distributors and dealers from most liability suits.

If the gun malfunctions that's one thing....
If the gun performs as it was intended .....
What the hell is she talking out of her ass about?

Cars kill more americans than guns
What a STUPID comparison!
Cars get substantially more use than guns.?

OTOH - reducing highway deaths is much easier than reducing gun deaths. People are much much more reckless with cars than guns. If our govt put PSAs on TV that said things like " Drunk drivers and text-drivers and speeders are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together." , that would save 10,000 lives a year right there. THINK

Is it fair to inquire if Clinton has guns? Or mention the concern of a politician saying they're gonna get guns out of private hands while keeping guns in their's?

Yup - hillary wants to put a HUGE tax on guns that only the rich can pay.

Cars kill people "By accident"

Guns kill people "On Purpose"

Hey einstein -dead is dead. BTW, very very few highway deaths should be called accidents. In 99% of highway crashed, somebody broke the law. THINK

18 U.S.C. 922(g) has been upheld by the Supreme Court, so ask them.

You still haven't provided a link showing Clinton intends to take guns away from "nearly all guns held by private citizens".

So Hillary is going to keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them?

Gun-Control-Hall-of-Fame.jpg

Numbers are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy understated especially for the Progressive heroes Stalin and Mao

Forum List

Back