Fox News quotes Hillary - “I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.”

Just read somewhere gun deaths surpassed motor vehicle deaths. Ya here it is,

In Georgia (and 28 other states), gun deaths outnumber car deaths
That story begins with a guy killed by a dipshit firing his gun in the air on New Year's.

I had a dumb fuck neighbor like that once back in the 90s. His entire family went out in the back yard and shot off guns in the air on New Year's. Fucking rounds were raining down all over the neighborhood.

Only time in my life I called 9-1-1 for something other than an accident.

Jesus, some people are incredibly fucking stupid.

Even worse, the cops didn't arrest the assholes.

Had a nextdoor neighbor who was an active police officer do that one New Year's in South San Francisco. Squeezed off several rounds scaring me to death. :)

When the cops came to my house, they told me about a pregnant woman who had been killed a couple towns over by a dumb fuck firing his .45 in the air.

That story begins with a guy killed by a dipshit firing his gun in the air on New Year's.

I had a dumb fuck neighbor like that once back in the 90s. His entire family went out in the back yard and shot off guns in the air on New Year's. Fucking rounds were raining down all over the neighborhood.

Had a nextdoor neighbor who was an active police officer do that one New Year's in South San Francisco. Squeezed off several rounds scaring me to death. :)

When the cops came to my house, they told me about a pregnant woman who had been killed a couple towns over by a dumb fuck firing his .45 in the air.

Parabolic trajectory's the issue. If straight up it's just terminal velocity on the way down, but usually it's not straight up but an exaggerated arc so it maintains a lot of it's velocity and thus penetration power.

Parabolic trajectory's the issue. If straight up it's just terminal velocity on the way down, but usually it's not straight up but an exaggerated arc so it maintains a lot of it's velocity and thus penetration power.
Yes, thank God for terminal velocity. Most of the rounds my neighbors were shooting were shotguns. The pellets came down mostly harmless.

Sounded like hail on all the cars in the street.

Any Clinton doing what they say they are going to do... Funny stuff

Any Clinton doing what they say they are going to do... Funny stuff
I completely trust Clinton when she says she will enact punitive taxes, spend like a drunken sailor in a whorehouse, and shoot for harsher gun control.

Breaking: Its being reported there's no chance in hell Clinton can accomplish her gun control agenda and she's just feeding red meat propaganda to her liberal progressive base who are too dumb to get it. Tune in next week when Clinton promises to ban the Bible.

When Clinton said "those guns", which guns was she talking about?

Context is important.

What, do you think she knows the difference between a .22 derringer and a M1-.50 cal machine gun?
Unlike others, I do not make assumptions.

I would like to see the context of that sentence. She could be talking about "those guns" sold at gun shows, or "those guns" sold out of the trunks of cars, or "those guns" belonging to country music singers, or "those guns" belonging to YouTube bloggers, or "those guns" carried by midgets, or something else entirely.

All the written reports so far have no specifics, can't find a full video.

Cars kill more americans than guns
What a STUPID comparison!
Cars get substantially more use than guns. How many hours a month do you use your car as compared to your gun?

Funny, in a written report on her speech in the Times, she claims if anything else was killing 33,000 Americans we'd do something about it. So I would say it was a very fair comparison. Fell free to look it up.

Cars kill more americans than guns but liberals don't care about that. That proves the gun-haters are not interested in saving lives but in strengthening govt.

Clinton unveils plan for tighter gun control including executive action, expanded background checks

oct 5 2015 Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Monday proposed tighter gun-control measures, including expanded background checks, and suggested that if elected she would use executive powers to achieve her goals.

“I want to push hard to get more sensible restraints,” Clinton said on NBC’s “Today” show. “I want to work with Congress, but I will look at ways as president.”

I’m going to try in every way,” Clinton said Monday. “I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.”

Clinton last week also used the recent campus shootings to slam Republican lawmakers, whom she says "refuse to do anything" about mass shootings.

Cars kill people "By accident"

Guns kill people "On Purpose"

Proposing gun control historically has destroyed candidates, maybe Clinton wants to lose at this point.

Hillary knows that gun nuts will not vote for her anyway

She is going after the majority of the population who is sick and tired of the government doing nothing about gun violence

Cars kill more americans than guns but liberals don't care about that. That proves the gun-haters are not interested in saving lives but in strengthening govt.

Clinton unveils plan for tighter gun control including executive action, expanded background checks

oct 5 2015 Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Monday proposed tighter gun-control measures, including expanded background checks, and suggested that if elected she would use executive powers to achieve her goals.

“I want to push hard to get more sensible restraints,” Clinton said on NBC’s “Today” show. “I want to work with Congress, but I will look at ways as president.”

I’m going to try in every way,” Clinton said Monday. “I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.”

Clinton last week also used the recent campus shootings to slam Republican lawmakers, whom she says "refuse to do anything" about mass shootings.

Drunk drivers don't kill people by accident, they send them to prison fool.

Proposing gun control historically has destroyed candidates, maybe Clinton wants to lose at this point.

Hillary knows that gun nuts will not vote for her anyway

She is going after the majority of the population who is sick and tired of the government doing nothing about gun violence

The majority of the population support the 2nd amendment as does the SCOTUS.

By that logic, we need to ban Muslims!

You should at least have to pass a background check afore you kin be a Muslim. And Muslims should be regstirred with the guvmint.

We need to have us some Muslim control to cut down on these mass killins.

When Clinton said "those guns", which guns was she talking about?

Context is important.

She means nearly all guns held by private citizens.

Link?

“I’m going to try in every way, I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.” -- Hillary, no qualifier on who "those" meant

“I want to push hard to get more sensible restraints. I want to work with Congress, but I will look at ways as president.” -- Hillary will ignore the second Amendment

She so, so, so, so, so, just lost every battleground state. Lr Rasa will have to work overtime just to keep her competitive

Forum List

Back