FOX News Poll Shows Obama

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
FOX News poll of Latino Voters, whom their commentators (as well as those from every other outlet) call "the deciding factor" in this year's election, shows Obama owns the Latino Vote.

Obama 69%
Santorum 14%

Obama 70%
Romney 14%

Obama 72%
Gingrich 14%

The minority vote (90% blacks and Latinos) has trended upward every election and is expected to break 30% of the popular vote this year. This is just one of the factors that will contribute to Obama's re-election. The complete whackjoberry, unlikeability and Flip-Floppyness of Romney will do even more to insure Obama's Re-Election. Of course, gays, women, Independents & Moderates will all help too...

FOX News poll of Latino Voters, whom their commentators (as well as those from every other outlet) call "the deciding factor" in this year's election, shows Obama owns the Latino Vote.

Obama 69%
Santorum 14%

Obama 70%
Romney 14%

Obama 72%
Gingrich 14%

The minority vote (90% blacks and Latinos) has trended upward every election and is expected to break 30% of the popular vote this year. This is just one of the factors that will contribute to Obama's re-election. The complete whackjoberry, unlikeability and Flip-Floppyness of Romney will do even more to insure Obama's Re-Election. Of course, gays, women, Independents & Moderates will all help too...
I knew a gay American, that insisted GHWB was better than Dukakis. I debated, then ended the discussion. This person claimed to be voting because BUSINESS reasons. Thus, thought GHWB was better for business. I would draw any conclusions about voting "blocs". They can be chipped away.

Obama 69%
Santorum 14%

Obama 70%
Romney 14%

Obama 72%
Gingrich 14%

I knew a gay American, that insisted GHWB was better than Dukakis. I debated, then ended the discussion. This person claimed to be voting because BUSINESS reasons. Thus, thought GHWB was better for business. I would draw any conclusions about voting "blocs". They can be chipped away.
CORRECTION: NOT draw.

Obama 69%
Santorum 14%

Obama 70%
Romney 14%

Obama 72%
Gingrich 14%

CORRECTION: NOT draw.

So fine. The GOP 'Chips" away 5%. That's still 19% GOP / 67% Obama. And that's probably unlikely because your friend would simply be a part of the 14%.

BTW, I voted for Bush Sr. twice. I thought he was a great president.

Poting polls this far out is dubious at best...Nefarious at worst. :eusa_hand:
T, ducks appears to be tossing out bait; I do not view the poll as nefarious, but find polls TODAY useless.

Oh please. Spare us the drama-queen "I am SO offended that people would poll voters so early!" BS.
I'm sure that if a poll showed Obama getting his butt kicked, you wouldn't go into the thread saying "It's nefarious, I tell you! Nefarious!".

This poll is valid and it will hold. What exactly do you think Romney is going to do, that will suddenly have blacks and Latinos saying "Oh WELL then, he's our guy!" ?

Oh please. Spare us the drama-queen "I am SO offended that people would poll voters so early!" BS.
I'm sure that if a poll showed Obama getting his butt kicked, you wouldn't go into the thread saying "It's nefarious, I tell you! Nefarious!".

This poll is valid and it will hold. What exactly do you think Romney is going to do, that will suddenly have blacks and Latinos saying "Oh WELL then, he's our guy!" ?
Spare us of your false posting pretending to be "Independent"

YOU are a liar.:eusa_hand::eusa_liar:

I also heard that if Marco Rubio joins the race Obama loses most of the Hispanic vote.

One thing you need to keep in mind. We know who Obama will have as a running mate. phffffft

We don't know who will the GOP nominee's running mate. That makes a lot of difference.

Last edited:

Obama 69%
Santorum 14%

Obama 70%
Romney 14%

Obama 72%
Gingrich 14%

Andrew Sullivan was a huge supporter of George Bush. All the way through the last year of his second term. Then all the Bush roosters came home and he felt betrayed. People were trying to tell him, but he refused to believe the facts. Eventually, he couldn't deny the facts any longer.

why would people of color vote for racist old white dudes

WHY do you mention color in the first stead?:eusa_whistle:

Race is the 800 pound gorilla in the room. I suppose everyone but you knew that, though some will deny it and claim race has no bearing - of course they are liars.

Kind of the way the left has been swearing up and down that blacks aren't racist when it comes to elections.

Spare us of your false posting pretending to be "Independent"

YOU are a liar.:eusa_hand::eusa_liar:

Name-calling? Awwww, you're hysterical again. Do try to calm down sweetheart. We don't want you having a breakdown or something.

So you claim I am not Independent. I'm always up for that challenge. I'm happy to prove this is the case but first I need to know if your definition is the generally accepted one or the whackjob version.

Political Independent: In politics, an independent or non-party politician is an individual not affiliated to any political party. Independents may hold a centrist viewpoint between those of major political parties or a viewpoint more extreme than any major party, or they may have a viewpoint based on issues that they do not feel that any major party addresses.

Whackjob Definition: Someone who doesn't agree with you.

Oh and the Liar thing. Oooh. Ouch. :lol:
About what have I lied? Did I make the poll up? Where do you claim I have lied? Or do you hold the whackjob definition of Liar: Someone who disagrees with you.

You're fun! A bit emotional but fun nonetheless.:eusa_angel:

A caveat: I write this as an unabashed supporter of Obama from early 2007 on. I did so not as a liberal, but as a conservative-minded independent appalled by the Bush administration’s record of war, debt, spending, and torture. I did not expect, or want, a messiah. I have one already, thank you very much. And there have been many times when I have disagreed with decisions Obama has made—to drop the Bowles-Simpson debt commission, to ignore the war crimes of the recent past, and to launch a war in Libya without Congress’s sanction, to cite three. But given the enormity of what he inherited, and given what he explicitly promised, it remains simply a fact that Obama has delivered in a way that the unhinged right and purist left have yet to understand or absorb. Their short-term outbursts have missed Obama’s long game—and why his reelection remains, in my view, as essential for this country’s future as his original election in 2008.

Andrew Sullivan: How Obama's Long Game Will Outsmart His Critics - The Daily Beast

Note: Sullivan mildly endorsed Kerry, or so he said.

Sullivan describes himself as a conservative and is the author of The Conservative Soul. He supports a broad range of traditional conservative positions. He favors a flat tax, limited government, privatization of social security, and opposes welfare state programs and interventionism

Andrew Sullivan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A caveat: I write this as an unabashed supporter of Obama from early 2007 on. I did so not as a liberal, but as a conservative-minded independent appalled by the Bush administration’s record of war, debt, spending, and torture. I did not expect, or want, a messiah. I have one already, thank you very much. And there have been many times when I have disagreed with decisions Obama has made—to drop the Bowles-Simpson debt commission, to ignore the war crimes of the recent past, and to launch a war in Libya without Congress’s sanction, to cite three. But given the enormity of what he inherited, and given what he explicitly promised, it remains simply a fact that Obama has delivered in a way that the unhinged right and purist left have yet to understand or absorb. Their short-term outbursts have missed Obama’s long game—and why his reelection remains, in my view, as essential for this country’s future as his original election in 2008.

Andrew Sullivan: How Obama's Long Game Will Outsmart His Critics - The Daily Beast

Note: Sullivan mildly endorsed Kerry, or so he said.

Sullivan describes himself as a conservative and is the author of The Conservative Soul. He supports a broad range of traditional conservative positions. He favors a flat tax, limited government, privatization of social security, and opposes welfare state programs and interventionism

Andrew Sullivan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I thought Bush II horrendous, at most times. I find Obama to be FLOUNDERING; looks like I am an Independent as I was when I was younger. I voted for McCain in 2008, never thought I would again vote Republican for President. This year, I am looking at the options, none of which are appealing. That is why I will see how the actual campaign goes.

Obama 69%
Santorum 14%

Obama 70%
Romney 14%

Obama 72%
Gingrich 14%

How can Republicans court Latino voters? - Fox News Video - Fox News

Here's the link to your poll.

More interesting was who would McCain supporters vote for. Obama led all four Republican nominees one on one.

The Hispanic vote is up 62% since 2004.

Do Republicans understand why their leaders are working so hard for voter suppression?

New Topics

Forum List

Back