Fox News poll: Pocahontas 46, Trump 39%

How is that my “big problem”? I’m not voting for Trump in 2020. Just a couple Democrats I’d vote for but it doesn’t look like they will last past February. No Conservative candidate on the horizon.

Because conservatism is dead. Died a long time ago, Trump is just the shuffling zombie of racism that you guys used to get people to vote against their own economic interests.

Trump isn’t a conservative.

Then how come President Trump had over 10,000 people at his rally last night in NH (with thousands more outside), while Pocahontas could only scrape up several hundred at her rally in NH?

Fox accurately predicted the popular vote in 2016 (Pollsters don't poll electoral votes):
Fox News Poll 8/15
And this is while the economy is still strong.
Imagine it's there is a downturn.

Another meaningless drip from a meaningless drip. The Left are forever trying to tell themselves only what they want to hear. Just wait until the country sees Bidet or Pocahontas up on a stage with the questions put to them!

What crash? If the Fed. lowers rates as they should, there will not be a slowdown. The fundamentals are too good. Any crash will be at the hands of any one of the Democrats getting elected.

Uh, buddy, the Feds can't stop the world-wide recession that is coming. Germany is already going into recession, so is China.

We will be in full recession by early next year. That's why Republicans are already trying to distance themselves from Trump.

Polls run by any media or political organization are all BS because you can't believe anything media or political organizations say. You can be sure the quoted results are exactly what the pollster was told to come up with. Total BS

Wait a minute, I thought Fox was an unreliable source.

They lie, right? Faux news?

God willing. A recession would be great.

Specifically, how many people would you like to see lose their jobs? Are you included?

I'm in a business that would be helped by a recession. A recession would be the best thing that could happen to me.

But I do well enough without one...

More to the point, when you put a reckless madman in charge, and he does crazy things like tariffs and deregulation, a recession is what you deserve.

Now, it would be nice if we were a moral country, and after a bizarre fluke put a madman in the White House after the people clearly and loudly said no, the constitutional antibodies we had to this DISEASE kicked in and threw him out.

Our system failed. We reap what we've sown.

God willing. A recession would be great.

Specifically, how many people would you like to see lose their jobs? Are you included?

I'm in a business that would be helped by a recession. A recession would be the best thing that could happen to me.

But I do well enough without one...

More to the point, when you put a reckless madman in charge, and he does crazy things like tariffs and deregulation, a recession is what you deserve.

Now, it would be nice if we were a moral country, and after a bizarre fluke put a madman in the White House after the people clearly and loudly said no, the constitutional antibodies we had to this DISEASE kicked in and threw him out.

Our system failed. We reap what we've sown.

How many people do you want to see unemployed to get Trump out of office?

Would you sacrifice your employment to get him votes out?

How specifically have you been adversely affected by Trump’s policies?

Some of us don't think about ourselves... I know that this is a hard concept for you cultists.

If it takes a million dumb-asses losing their jobs to realize how badly we fucked up, I'm good with that. I'll be fine, either way.

Some of us don't think about ourselves... I know that this is a hard concept for you cultists.

If it takes a million dumb-asses losing their jobs to realize how badly we fucked up, I'm good with that. I'll be fine, either way.
The reason you keep losing your jobs is because you're fucking crazy, You get tjat right.

The reason you keep losing your jobs is because you're fucking crazy, You get tjat right.

Naw, man, I don't lose jobs that often, but when I do, it's usually when the Republicans are in charge.

Now I run my own business... which is recession-proof, so I don't worry about it.
I don't know. You keep losing your jobs because you're fucking nuts.

Naw, man, I don't lose jobs that often, but when I do, it's usually when the Republicans are in charge.

Now I run my own business... which is recession-proof, so I don't worry about it.
I don't know. You keep losing your jobs because you're fucking nuts.

That's what happens when a communist enters a capitalist nation.

Was anyone surprised when he stated that he does best during the recessions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back