FOX NEWS POLL: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents

:lol:
You simply can't be THAT ignorant of recent history.

Allowed the worst terrorist attack in history - 2001 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Started two wars - 2001 and 2003 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Cut taxes to pay for two concurrent wars - 2001 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Botched the execution of both wars - 2001-2007 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Botched Katrina Relief - 2005 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Threw the economy into the worst recession in 70 years
Engaged in torture - 2003 - 2008 - (All levers of power in GOP hands except for 2007-2008 when Dems took control of congress)

Now, explain to all of us history illiterates how most of this was on the Dems watch?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2045439-post10.html

beowolfe

Are you trying to tell us why conservatives get it wrong so often on the big issues? They all know history 'Texas style'!.......:lol::lol:

It is completely pointless to vote-out the incumbents if the electorate replaces those fired legislators with other brain dead Constitution violating pieces of shit.

The PEOPLE, last time, were dopey enough to allow President Obama to assume Office and give a super-majority in the Senate to his fellow-travelers.

Absent a REAL educational campaign -- together with the American electorate bothering to take note of the issues -- the prospect for the kind of change we REALLY need is on the bleak side.

Does the GOP have the ability and willingness to take on the numerous tasks they HAVE to engage-in to accomplish this important objective? Are the majority of American voters likely to become educated voters quickly enough for it to matter?

Fox News Poll: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents <FOX NEWS

Of course We'll hear from the usual suspects..."It's FOX NEWS"...

Well? Other National Polls seem to reflect it as well as Obama SINKS, Congress Continues to SINK?

I think it's rather credible. And think also that the numbers will increase as we are treated to round TWO of immigration, and the ever popular Cap N' Tax that has been shown to be a gigantic FRAUD.

The people are PISSED that their Liberties are being traded away for *BACKROOM DEALS*...that they are being BOUGHT AND SOLD by our politicians as a commodity...

*Lest they understand that THIS 'COMMIDITY' Talks back and despises the creeps that have infested the 'DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS'...And mean to turn the Constitution on it's ear...purposefully for thier own power ONLY...

What say you?

~T

Faux news says so. Must be true:eusa_whistle:

It is completely pointless to vote-out the incumbents if the electorate replaces those fired legislators with other brain dead Constitution violating pieces of shit.

The PEOPLE, last time, were dopey enough to allow President Obama to assume Office and give a super-majority in the Senate to his fellow-travelers.

Absent a REAL educational campaign -- together with the American electorate bothering to take note of the issues -- the prospect for the kind of change we REALLY need is on the bleak side.

Does the GOP have the ability and willingness to take on the numerous tasks they HAVE to engage-in to accomplish this important objective? Are the majority of American voters likely to become educated voters quickly enough for it to matter?

Wah, wah............:lol:

they did cheerlead the country towards war. And did not question any of the Bush admin war rhetoric, just repeated it as fact.
So yes they did their part.

Virtually everyone was on board right after 9/11. I know you WANT to rewrite history, but it didn't happen any other way.

Stupid ass. We were on board to go and deal justice to Osama Bin Laden. Which Bush never did, and had no intention of doing. A great many were not on board to invade Iraq on the basis of lies. And when it became evident to all that the war was started on the basis of lies, Bush became the most despised President in our history, and remains so.

As always, Moldy Cock, you are wrong.

I wasn't "wah wah'ing" anything. I was conceding that the American PEOPLE are responsible and I was also conceding that it might not be possible to educate and motivate them anymore.

The fight still has to be taken directly TO the filthy statists who nowadays go by the name of the Democrat Parody. You know, scum like you.

You idiots think nothing of violating the Constitutional checks and balances.

You have to be made to pay -- highly -- for such things.

But, yes, it's going to be an uphill battle.

I wasn't "wah wah'ing" anything. I was conceding that the American PEOPLE are responsible and I was also conceding that it might not be possible to educate and motivate them anymore.

The fight still has to be taken directly TO the filthy statists who nowadays go by the name of the Democrat Parody. You know, scum like you.

Got any proof to go with your rant?

You know....actual FACTS not related to "Republicans are sore losers"

Got any proof to go with your rant?

You know....actual FACTS not related to "Republicans are sore losers"

Proof of WHAT, you idiot?

In the first place, what I offered was opinion.

In the second place, about the only facts I alluded to were the obvious ones that are hardly things in need of proof. WE, the people, ARE responsible in a democratic form of government where WE elect the legislators. WE, a little bit indirectly, also elect the President. OUR collective responsibility is therefore not even rationally open to debate.

So what other things do you seem to imagine require proof, ya fucking idiot?

Are you demanding proof that you fucking liberoidal Democratics rebel against checks and balances? Moron. Just look at the latest legislation coming our of D.C. Thus fucktards (all Democratics, by the way -- no Republican support) just "passed" the Health Care Bill which will REQUIRE me to get not just insurance but fucking "government approved" insurance. How the fuck can you DENY that your scumbags aren't doing violence to checks and balances -- including the specific LIMITATIONS on the AUTHORITY of the Federal Government.

Who the FUCK said this government could EVER tell a citizen that he or she MUST buy insurance?

It can't be the Commerce Clause, dipshit, because it ain't commerce if I ain't buyin'. But if you purport to order me, compel me, direct me to buy, then you apparently think you can lift yourself up by your own fucking bootstraps. Fucking liberal imbeciles.

Fox News calls Michelle Obama a Whore

story.jpg

Not only a filthy whore but she looks like a damn ape too. Michelle, good gorilla. I'm amazed a half breed and a chimp could breed such beautiful children.

story.jpg

Not only a filthy whore but she looks like a damn ape too. Michelle, good gorilla. I'm amazed a half breed and a chimp could breed such beautiful children.

WTF?

Why do guys like you insist on being racist to express political opposition?

Jeez. You ought to be embarrassed for even thinking like that. But no. Instead, you shout it from the rooftops.

You stupid fuck. You give dopes like bodecea "justification" for harboring her prejudiced, narrow-minded and stereotype-driven "views" about her political opponents when you talk like such a racist pig.

Do us all a favor, will ya, 86DuDE? Shut the fuck up.

story.jpg

Are you just trying to make things worse?

If I didn't want to disbelieve it, I might think you are a trolling leftwinger just trying to give your buddies more ammunition to attack us with. That is pretty low.

Immie

Wow. I just tried to hand out my third ever negative rep to 86DuDe for that fucked up post with the phrase "Eat a dick, you racist prick." and hit the "I approve" option.

Epic fail.

Wow. I just tried to hand out my third ever negative rep to 86DuDe for that fucked up post with the phrase "Eat a dick, you racist prick." and hit the "I approve" option.

Epic fail.

Go to "User CP" and look at the "latest rep given" section. You can delete it... and correct it.

But you didn't hear that from me. ;)

Immie

Epic fail.

Go to "User CP" and look at the "latest rep given" section. You can delete it... and correct it.

Immie

Hmmm. I don't think I have that option.

Epic fail.

Immie

Hmmm. I don't think I have that option.

I don't know how long it lasts because it is not there too long, but I believe if you go quickly you can either edit it or delete it. A link appears next to the message that you sent.

My last rep given was at 4:01 today (my time now being 4:43) and the option is not there now.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back