Fox News Poised to go Full Time Lefty Mainstream Media

Who even has cable anymore?

Cut the cord and all that shit goes away.

You can stream whatever you want online now. Why pay to keep shit like MSLSD or CNN functioning? Get rid of cable and Rachel Madcow will be sucking cock for coke in a Manhattan alley in 5 years.

Better yet -- get a subscription to Mother Jones, Reason Magazine and National Review and LEARN some shit.

Getting rid of cable and watching the same shit on a smaller screen doesn't make you smarter.

You just named 3 hard left sources. Learn how to be an moron? Typical.

Learn how to count moron.. ONE left looney journal that actually covers stories that nobody else will. ONE Libertarian free market Capitalism and Liberty celebrating journal. And ONE Conservative legacy journal that William Buckley himself started. If you don't KNOW this stuff --- you're not spending your time wisely. You know who Bill Buckley was??? You know the diff between Conservative and whateverthefuck that Trump is? :dev3:

Like I said, 3 hard left sources. The fact you don't think they are speak volumes of your lack of intellect on this topic.

You can stream whatever you want online now. Why pay to keep shit like MSLSD or CNN functioning? Get rid of cable and Rachel Madcow will be sucking cock for coke in a Manhattan alley in 5 years.

Better yet -- get a subscription to Mother Jones, Reason Magazine and National Review and LEARN some shit.

Getting rid of cable and watching the same shit on a smaller screen doesn't make you smarter.

Learn how to count moron.. ONE left looney journal that actually covers stories that nobody else will. ONE Libertarian free market Capitalism and Liberty celebrating journal. And ONE Conservative legacy journal that William Buckley himself started. If you don't KNOW this stuff --- you're not spending your time wisely. You know who Bill Buckley was??? You know the diff between Conservative and whateverthefuck that Trump is? :dev3:

Like I said, 3 hard left sources. The fact you don't think they are speak volumes of your lack of intellect on this topic.

Show me ANY analysis that classifies National Review or Reason Magazine as a hard left source. You're sounding like a real whacko. Aren't you embarrass to make that claim?

Show me ANY analysis that classifies National Review or Reason Magazine as a hard left source. You're sounding like a real whacko. Aren't you embarrass to make that claim?

Not at all. You see I am not illiterate, unlike you appear to be.

Best use of 3 hours a day -- find a radio talk show host who reviews the news in depth. You can do it while you work. I suggest Tom Sullivan or Phil Valentine. Yup -- probably don't know them -- but these guys do 20 news items a day..
Tom Sullivan?

He was at KBFK (The station that Rush Limbaugh started his talk show on) in Sacramento way back in the 80's. He still there?

Yep.. Same guy. He's now syndicated on a radio network. KFBK still carries his show. And I listen on the Web. He's not confrontational, knows economics and law, and covers a LOT of ground every hour. Has about 25 or 30 affiliates. Trick is to catch the "replays" on an affiliate at the right time or sign up for podcasts.

Same deal with Phil Valentine out of Nashville. About 30 affiliates. If you go to philvalentine.com and click "show prep" you can see how much ground he covers every day.
Have you done any of the John Batchelor podcasts or live shows? I get him here from 11pm to 1am, but I lose his reception about 40 minutes in.

He has a strong show that covers so much more than just politics (though he does that too) and I particularly like his history segments along with the "into the Black" sections.

Best use of 3 hours a day -- find a radio talk show host who reviews the news in depth. You can do it while you work. I suggest Tom Sullivan or Phil Valentine. Yup -- probably don't know them -- but these guys do 20 news items a day..
Tom Sullivan?

He was at KBFK (The station that Rush Limbaugh started his talk show on) in Sacramento way back in the 80's. He still there?

Yep.. Same guy. He's now syndicated on a radio network. KFBK still carries his show. And I listen on the Web. He's not confrontational, knows economics and law, and covers a LOT of ground every hour. Has about 25 or 30 affiliates. Trick is to catch the "replays" on an affiliate at the right time or sign up for podcasts.

Same deal with Phil Valentine out of Nashville. About 30 affiliates. If you go to philvalentine.com and click "show prep" you can see how much ground he covers every day.
Have you done any of the John Batchelor podcasts or live shows? I get him here from 11pm to 1am, but I lose his reception about 40 minutes in.

He has a strong show that covers so much more than just politics (though he does that too) and I particularly like his history segments along with the "into the Black" sections.

Another reasonable choice. Yeah -- I have.

Forum List

Back