fox news once again proves its full of lying sacks of shit

You post proof you are incapable of admitting the truth.
Nothing was edited by mediamatters and the douchbag on the left in the split screen was indeed Steve Douchbag. Chaffetz was the douchbag on the Right.
dipshit, it wasn't Doocy
and Mediamatter DID cut it
you second link proves it
you are just a dishonest PoS and wont admit it

Bullshit! All they cut was Chaffetz's high speed rail comment. What "context" do you say was cut? post the time lines from both videos for the cut or STFU.
your links to the actual video show it was CUT dipshit
stop lying
oh wait, you cant

You post proof you are incapable of admitting the truth.
Nothing was edited by mediamatters and the douchbag on the left in the split screen was indeed Steve Douchbag. Chaffetz was the douchbag on the Right.

Naw it was that douchebag Brian Kilmeade.
That's Right, it's hard to tell one douchbag from another.

It is easier to hate us by making us anonomous. Not very civil though.

dipshit, it wasn't Doocy
and Mediamatter DID cut it
you second link proves it
you are just a dishonest PoS and wont admit it

Bullshit! All they cut was Chaffetz's high speed rail comment. What "context" do you say was cut? post the time lines from both videos for the cut or STFU.
your links to the actual video show it was CUT dipshit
stop lying
oh wait, you cant
As I said, it was cut at the point where Chaffetz was talking about the high speed rail. You have failed to explain how the high speed rail comment relates to the context of the "quiet" after Obama's joke!!!!!!
Oh wait, you can't!

This whole thread just drips of irony. First, I would not have even known about the incident, until our liberal friend blu became all excited about it. Way to broadcast a nonevent blu!

Fox and Friends is an entertainment/news program. They merely took something that actually happened and expanded on it. I heard the gaps and lightly scattered responses to his jokes. Even commented on it when it happened to the wife.

So am I to understand we are holding Stewart, Maddow and Obama to a no joking rule?

Who is arguing they shouldn't be allowed to joke?

(and in case you didn't notice the whole point of Stewart's show is to lampoon politicians and the media)

This whole thread just drips of irony. First, I would not have even known about the incident, until our liberal friend blu became all excited about it. Way to broadcast a nonevent blu!

Fox and Friends is an entertainment/news program. They merely took something that actually happened and expanded on it. I heard the gaps and lightly scattered responses to his jokes. Even commented on it when it happened to the wife.

So am I to understand we are holding Stewart, Maddow and Obama to a no joking rule?

(and in case you didn't notice the whole point of Stewart's show is to lampoon politicians and the media)

Joke?

I don't get the outrage.

FOX is not news.

They can basically do what they want.

Joke?

I don't get the outrage.

FOX is not news.

They can basically do what they want.

I don't get the outrage either.

As far as I can tell the only person outraged is the OP and he can't tell the difference between some people having some obvious fun with the SOTU speech and someone lying.

Forum List

Back