fox news once again proves its full of lying sacks of shit

Oh, the humanity!
th_yawn.gif

Last edited:
demonRats play the victim quite nicely donchyathink?

If there were no white people

If there were no Republicans

If there were no black Republicans

If there was no Fox News..

ajjjjjjhhhhh UTOPIA and UNICORNZS and KOOLAID

C'mon........lets face it.........compared to most SOTU addresses, the place was a fcukking morgue last night!!! Of course, if you have no pulse to begin with, last night was like a drunken debaucherous food fight it was so exciting!!

You never know when the audience is actually going to think there were crickets chirping during the SOTU. :cuckoo: How dare Fox News!!!!!!

You guys are a bunch fucking morons

how do we know media matters didnt alter that video themselves?

we dont

They didn't alter this one at least.

I heard the segment they are whining about. They were just poking fun a little bit at the president's bad jokes. Nothing more.

Unlike MSNBC and others, Fox News doesn't play down to the dumbest common denominator. Fox thinks that their watchers will actually figure out that they are just joking and the chirping crickets are not real. Apparently the Left wing nutters couldn't figure that out so you now have this thread.......

we dont

I heard the segment they are whining about. They were just poking fun a little bit at the president's bad jokes. Nothing more.

Unlike MSNBC and others, Fox News doesn't play down to the dumbest common denominator. Fox thinks that their watchers will actually figure out that they are just joking and the chirping crickets are not real. Apparently the Left wing nutters couldn't figure that out so you now have this thread.......

:rofl:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre thing, buddy ........

:thup:

we dont

so, mediamatters cut it short to make it look like it was something OTHER than the joke it was

why am i NOT shocked

we dont

:rofl:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre thing, buddy ........

:thup:
i dont regularly watch fox & friends, but i have
and making jokes is pretty common

its too bad you guys only think its funny when people like Stewart and Colbert do it

Forum List

Back