Fox News on top: Network hits 10 years of #1

Number 1 for 10 years?

Doesn't say much for American intelligence.

And anyone wonders why our standardized test scores are low?

I'll give you three.

Repeal obamacare
Stop the freight train of spending
ABO

us-federal-budget-deficit-2000-2011.jpg

Guess I won't be voting for Buuuuuuuuush then either.

You're voting for Ron Paul?

According to the libs on this board he's the next best thing to the wheel. So yeah, my point stands.

He's just the best one to be at the wheel. Better than any of those Republican nominees. You can't even say why you like them. Name one policy that you agree with.

I'll give you three.

Repeal obamacare
ABO

How does stopping things and tearing things down become something that will help the country? Name a positive policy from the GOP that will help the country. Something based on "facts". Not bullshit like, "If you give tax breaks to the rich, they will make jobs".

He's just the best one to be at the wheel. Better than any of those Republican nominees. You can't even say why you like them. Name one policy that you agree with.

I'll give you three.

Repeal obamacare
ABO

How does stopping things and tearing things down become something that will help the country? Name a positive policy from the GOP that will help the country. Something based on "facts". Not bullshit like, "If you give tax breaks to the rich, they will make jobs".

H.R. 1231, Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act

The bill would reverse President Obama's Offshore Moratorium Act and amend the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act to require that each 5-year offshore oil and gas leasing program offer leasing in the areas with the most prospective oil and gas resources and would establish a domestic oil and natural gas production goal. Reversing the offshore moratoriums will help restore thousands of jobs.

H.R. 2021, the Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011

The bill would eliminate needless permitting delays that have stalled important energy production opportunities off the coast of Alaska. Rather than having exploration air permits repeatedly approved and rescinded by the agency and its review board, the EPA will be required to take final action – granting or denying a permit – within six months. The Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011 would speed up the permit process to help create jobs.

H.R. 1938, North American-Made Energy Security Act

The bill would require the President to issue a final order granting or denying the Presidential Permit for Keystone XL 30 days after the issuance of the final environmental impact statement, but in no event later than November 1, 2011. A Canadian pipeline company, TransCanada, has long sought to increase the capacity of its Keystone pipeline system in order to bring more Canadian crude oil to American refineries. The North American-Made Energy Security Act would boost jobs and lower the price of gasoline for all Americans.

Just wanted to point out that despite this anticipated news, if you are a conservative, it is imperative that all of you tune into MSNBC on election night. Its ganna be a fcukking hoot...........I cant wait. Lets give them one night on top........and while we're at it, enjoy the anchors bantor with telephone poles far up the poopers. Its cant miss TV if you're a conservative.

I cant fucking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Im doing the whole election returns with MSNBC!!

msnbc-tca.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back