FOX news. obama 45-romney 40

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
it was tied 3 weeks ago 43-43. just saw this on fox news. romney is simply not giving anyone a reason to vote FOR him.

romney isnt saying ANYTHING. obama is defining him as an out of touch ultra rich guy.

I will not phrase this as the T did, but I agree. WAY too early to make predictions.

Given it's fox, the real numbers are likely +15, in line with Bloomberg's latest poll :up:

Wow suddenly Obama supporters like Fox if the poll numbers said Romney 45 Obama 40 I wonder what they would be saying. Actually I don't we all know.

Good point. I think it is too close to call.

Wow suddenly Obama supporters like Fox if the poll numbers said Romney 45 Obama 40 I wonder what they would be saying. Actually I don't we all know.

I think they'd be asking sensible questions like "Why does every other poll on the RCP average show Obama with a lead and this one shows Romney with one? What are they doing differently?"

That's what I'd ask.

I'm not sure if these polls mean anything because they all still show that anywhere from 7 - 15% of the electorate hasn't made up their minds yet.

At the end of the day, you'll have about 45% who will vote for the Republican and 48% who will vote for the Democrat, because without a third party in there, neither party really has gone below those numbers in the last four elections.

And then you will have that 7% or so who will vote on who they'd like to go have a beer with.

And that guy is not Willard Mitt Romney.

I think they'd be asking sensible questions like "Why does every other poll on the RCP average show Obama with a lead and this one shows Romney with one? What are they doing differently?"

That's what I'd ask.

I'm not sure if these polls mean anything because they all still show that anywhere from 7 - 15% of the electorate hasn't made up their minds yet.

At the end of the day, you'll have about 45% who will vote for the Republican and 48% who will vote for the Democrat, because without a third party in there, neither party really has gone below those numbers in the last four elections.

And then you will have that 7% or so who will vote on who they'd like to go have a beer with.

And that guy is not Willard Mitt Romney.

Really they would ask sensible questions I remember very recently someone posted the Bloomberg poll that showed Obama up by 13 points no other poll in RCP average shows anything even close to that and there were no sensible questions being asked about that poll. I think the more likely responses you would have gotten is Fox is biased it's a arm of the Republican party the standard talking points not sensible questions.

Just a little tidbit the OP forgot to mention.

President Obama has a 45-40 percent edge over Romney in a head-to-head matchup, if the election were held today. At the beginning of June the candidates were tied at 43 percent each (June 3-5).

The president’s advantage is within the poll’s margin of sampling error.

Some 38 percent of voters say they are “extremely” interested in the presidential race. Among those most interested voters, Romney tops Obama by 49-44 percent. Republicans (46 percent) are much more likely than Democrats (34 percent) and independents (30 percent) to be “extremely” interested right now.

Read more: Fox News poll: Voters say neither candidate has plan for economy | Fox News

Forum List

Back