Fox news nationwide poll shows ron paul has huge lead in popularity

Of course, you're right. They're sending money to him because they don't like him.
I'll ask you again....Are you going to provide proof that Military officers overwhelmingly support Paul?

Do you even the understand the make up of the military, and what I am asking you?

Perhaps I do not. I meant to state that the military supports Paul. This was based on the stories of the contributions made to his campaign, both back in 2008 and today. That's all I was trying to say, I'm sorry if I misstated fact. Still, I do find it interesting that Paul gets this military support. Is that not significant?

You still do not understand. Paul says he would pull ALL of our military back home.

Of course, you're right. They're sending money to him because they don't like him.
I'll ask you again....Are you going to provide proof that Military officers overwhelmingly support Paul?

Do you even the understand the make up of the military, and what I am asking you?

Perhaps I do not. I meant to state that the military supports Paul. This was based on the stories of the contributions made to his campaign, both back in 2008 and today. That's all I was trying to say, I'm sorry if I misstated fact. Still, I do find it interesting that Paul gets this military support. Is that not significant?
No, it's not significant, unless you give us the contributions to all politicians, too include dem's, independents, repub's etc.

And, I guarantee the officers don't overwhelmingly support him. Nor do career NCO's

Last edited:

You still do not understand. Paul says he would pull ALL of our military back home.

Eventually, yes, he would. I'm perfectly fine with that idea. Isn't a country's military there to protect that nation's borders?

Eventually, yes, he would. I'm perfectly fine with that idea. Isn't a country's military there to protect that nation's borders?
Yes, and its interests abroad.

No, it's not significant, unless you give us the contributions to all politicians, too include dem's, independents, repub's etc.

And, I guarantee the officers don't overwhelmingly support him. Nor do career NCO's

Military contributions pie chart, including democrats and 'other':
Ron Paul Campaign Raises Most Donations from Military | | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Yes, and its interests abroad.

I do not consider the interests of any particular market segment the same thing as the interests of the country. Maintaining shipping lanes in international waters is one thing, we are at an entirely different level today and I don't think that's in our interests.

Is there any country you would support withdraw from? I understand that there's 150 from which to choose.

I agree, but to many it is to put money in their corporate coffers.

Military contributions pie chart, including democrats and 'other':
Ron Paul Campaign Raises Most Donations from Military | | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee
Not what I asked for........What were, are, the contributions to Obama this cycle?

You can't claim "overwhelming" support from the military unless you include both Obama and McCain during the last cycle, and Obama's during this cycle.

And, lets see the contributions from officers and NCO's in particular, to see if you can back up your claims that they "overwhelmingly" support the ol' coot.

birds_201.gif

Care to elaborate, son?

'cause you just make yourself look awfully immature with stupid shit like that.

Furthering the belief of many, that Pauls supporters are his own worst enemy. You just can't be taken seriously.

Now, your lil' buddy claimed "overwhelming" support of Paul by the military, and then throws up a puff piece from the ol' coots website........Nowhere does it show how many in the military actually contributed to any campaign.

And, the supposed 51% is in no way "overwhelming"

All of them? :eek:
Most of them.

Like I said, you Paulettes need to quit thinking this is 1776.......The world has changed since then. Our interests abroad are huge compared to back when Paul revere was riding through the streets.

Study some history. Ya' just might learn something.

The U.S. Constitution has not changed.
Did I say it did?

The world has changed, get it?

Paul's platform would have worked fine according to the world view back then. Unfortunately, he seems to think the world view hasn't changed. Our interests worldwide haven't changed.

And of course, he pretty much blew his own self out of the water during the debate the other night, and his claim that Iran should have nukes........He's fuckin' nuts.:cuckoo:

Paul's platform would have worked fine according to the world view back then. Unfortunately, he seems to think the world view hasn't changed. Our interests worldwide haven't changed.

And of course, he pretty much blew his own self out of the water during the debate the other night, and his claim that Iran should have nukes........He's fuckin' nuts.:cuckoo:

Our 'interests' are what's gone off the rails. Dr. Paul doesn't believe in sending our soldiers to third world shitholes to die for oil company profits.

Our 'interests' are what's gone off the rails. Dr. Paul doesn't believe in sending our soldiers to third world shitholes to die for oil company profits.
Yeah, it's all about oil company profits........Afghanistan sure does pump out o' lot oil, eh?

Have ya' seen the price o' gas lately?.....Yeah, it's all about oil.

Yeah, it's all about oil company profits........Afghanistan sure does pump out o' lot oil, eh?

Unlike the neo-con adventures in Iraq, that war was actually justified. When the Taliban failed to give up bin Laden, Ron Paul voted for the war against Afghanistan. When it's about real defense, he does what is called for.

Swing and miss...

Forum List

Back