Fox News Must Be having Budget Issues

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Fox News Must Be having Budget Issues. I mean, why else would they have Chris Wallace be the "concerned parent" in this video? Fox News wouldn't try to deceive it's viewers or anything like that. Right? :confused:

FF to 4:59 for the fun to begin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDnOxzWWcWM]YouTube - Beck Criticizes Anita Dunn's Mao Quotes[/ame]

I like the way the 'presenter' tells everyone how to think before they run the clip.

Can anyone say 'lead me by the nose'?

I like the way the 'presenter' tells everyone how to think before they run the clip.

Can anyone say 'missing the point'?

Besides, he's not telling anyone how to think.

So you Libs are trying to cover your love for Communism by saying it's all a joke huh?
"The two people I turn to most". How could you miss interpret that Dogbert? You Libs are being exposed and you can't stand it.

Newt used a Mao quote but he doesn't say he's a fan.

I have read a lot of info of Mao, does that make me a fan? Only if I say so as Anita Dunn has.

Yeah the "concerned parent" uses the English language and so does Chris Wallace! Undeniable Troof! But you do too so it may be you. Weak.

Attack the messenger not the message.

Tip: Instead of attacking the number one news network perhaps you Libs should spend a little time upgrading your own networks, CNN, MSNBC, Comedy Central, et all. :lol:

Can anyone say 'missing the point'?

Besides, he's not telling anyone how to think.

Ohhh, yea, he is. Listen to him. I got the point. The point was to pretend that Fox deserves to be hammered because it has dared to criticize the Administration.

Did it hurt when they pierced your nose to put the ring in? Just wondered.

Dogshit, you do realize that they blow the other news stations away by a large margin right?

Fox News Must Be having Budget Issues. I mean, why else would they have Chris Wallace be the "concerned parent" in this video? Fox News wouldn't try to deceive it's viewers or anything like that. Right? :confused:

FF to 4:59 for the fun to begin.

YouTube - Beck Criticizes Anita Dunn's Mao Quotes

Judge for yourself -- it's not exactly 100% perfect, but I'm pretty sure it's Wallace. Maybe 70% sure.

I took the "concerned parent" clip, and reduced the pitch about 8 half-steps. And then because I listened to several known clips of Wallace, I noticed he's a fairly staccato speaker. So I took the lowered-pitch recording, and time shrunk it by about 3 seconds to make the speech faster.

Is it Wallace? You make the call:

>click to listen<

Now, as to the OP -- Budget issues? They pay Wallace whether he's on camera, or speaks or not. So I'm not sure where you think you're getting a budget issue.

The REAL question to me is, if this is indeed Wallace and he does indeed have kids in that school and if indeed he was actually there, what's the need to disguise him?

The REAL question to me is, if this is indeed Wallace and he does indeed have kids in that school and if indeed he was actually there, what's the need to disguise him?
That's the real salient question here and a recurring theme:

If you really have the truth on your side, why fudge your evidence or make shit up out of whole cloth?

Judge for yourself -- it's not exactly 100% perfect, but I'm pretty sure it's Wallace. Maybe 70% sure.
I took the "concerned parent" clip, and reduced the pitch about 8 half-steps. And then because I listened to several known clips of Wallace, I noticed he's a fairly staccato speaker. So I took the lowered-pitch recording, and time shrunk it by about 3 seconds to make the speech faster.
Is it Wallace? You make the call: >click to listen<
Sounds more like David Letterman. Thanks for doing that by the way.

Is it Wallace? You make the call: >click to listen<
Sounds more like David Letterman. Thanks for doing that by the way.
Well, we know it's not Letterman. Not on Glenn Beck. :rofl:

You don't think it's Wallace?

It took you an hour to do that? Don't quit your day job.
:lol::lol::lol:

More than half of it was research, listening to various Wallace clips.

Do you think the "concerned parent" was Wallace?

And sugarbritches, I am retired and haven't worked since 2004. And will never need to do so again.

:razz:

I didn't even listen to your clip.

I'm sure it isn't Wallace. He might be a bad journalist but he's not stupid enough to do a career ending stunt like that.

The concerned parent bit is bullshit...just what everyone expects from FOX.

Forum List

Back