Fox News makes Obama Cry

Wright said "America's chickens are coming home to roost"

SO DID Ron Paul...

YouTube - Terrorism: Ron Paul vs. Giuliani @ SC Debate

And I dont like the fact that Ron Paul made that dishonest anti-american statement either.

He still sounds racist, anti-semetic, and anti american "in context"

You sound really naive if you believe that blowback is not a reality...

And also you are unable to distinguish hyperbolic rhetoric of a preacher from the facts he bases his criticism on...

But hey, I could be wrong...maybe we didn't drop an atomic bomb on Nagasaki...our CIA had nothing to do with toppling Mohammad Mosaddeq in Iran...and of course we honored every treaty signed with the American Indian tribes...but hey we provided those warm and fuzzy reservations for the indigenous people of this continent...

Oh ok I get it....anti-american behavior is justified because we made some poor choices many didn't like in the past. Good to know.

And I dont like the fact that Ron Paul made that dishonest anti-american statement either.

And also you are unable to distinguish hyperbolic rhetoric of a preacher from the facts he bases his criticism on...

But hey, I could be wrong...maybe we didn't drop an atomic bomb on Nagasaki...our CIA had nothing to do with toppling Mohammad Mosaddeq in Iran...and of course we honored every treaty signed with the American Indian tribes...but hey we provided those warm and fuzzy reservations for the indigenous people of this continent...

Oh ok I get it....anti-american behavior is justified because we made some poor choices many didn't like in the past. Good to know.

Since when is free speach ant-american behavior? I believe it is protected under the first amendment to the constitution. If you have evidence that Wright has done something suibversive please forward it ..

I never said it was justified, and neither did Wright or Ron Paul, what they said is that it's a reality, and if we ignore it and continue to meddle in other people's business, we do so at our own peril...

In his sermon the Sunday after 9/11, Reverend Wright called for America to respond to the "unthinkable act" of 9/11 with SELF examination...and he warned of:
"Move if you will from worship to war. A move, in other words from the worship of the God of creation to a war against whom God has created."

"We have moved from the hatred of armed enemies to the hatred of unarmed innocence. We want revenge. We want paybacks and we don’t care who gets hurt in the process."

And he was prophetic...because we DID start 2 wars and killed thousands of innocent human beings... I can guarantee you that God will NEVER bless that act BY America

There is something seriously wrong when a man of peace that condemns war and killing is condemned as EVIL...THINK man! Stop being such a statist...

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ]YouTube - FOX Lies!! Irresponsible Media! Barack Obama Pastor Wright[/ame]

Forum List

Back